Chapter Eight

Author's Note: sooo the video above is honestly one of Ramsay's theme songs for this story. Please listen and enjoy and let me know what you think! P.s for those who watch GOT I realize he's not exactly like Ramsay yet, but we all know he likes to place nice until he gets what he wants, so don't worry.

"Have you fucked her yet?" Myranda asked Ramsay, her tone cold and filled with jealousy, something that aggravated him; he'd had women killed over things such as jealousy. "No, but even if I had, why would it matter, hm?" He turned to face her, and she pursed her lips as she began to untie the front of her dress. "It's me you want...you said you'll marry me." she stated, and Ramsay mentally slapped himself for ever bringing that up with her, watching as she let her dress fall to the floor. She was rather bony, no curves or anything significant about her appearance, but she was crazy...crazy enough to kill for him.
"I've missed you, Ramsay....I need you." she purred, trying to sound seductive, and normally it would have worked but Ramsay could care less in that moment-- his mind stuck on Melina, and what he'll do to her once she fully succumbs to him. He'd be gentle the first time, make her want more, and then show his true colors. Myranda came forward, plopping herself down on his lap as her hands roamed over his chest. He looked into her dull brown eyes, so used to seeing them. "I'm not in the mood." Ramsay stated gruffly, and she smirked, grinding against him. "Your body says otherwise," she teased with a soft laugh, and he grunted, pushing her off him roughly. She fell to the floor with a loud thud, looking up at him with wide eyes; she was used to him getting rough, but he'd never turned her down before.
"Not for you, I mean." Ramsay clarified through a clenched jaw, narrowing his eyes. "This whole jealousy thing bores me... you wouldn't want to bore me, would you Myranda?" Myranda shook her head quickly, and he stepped around her walking out, slamming he door shut behind him.