Chapter Ten

Author's Note: just made this short video to kinda make them official lol let me know what you think!:)

    Pain coursed through her veins when Melina awoke the next morning, the sun barely shining through the dusty window, Ramsay's arm across her waist as he slept soundly. She knew there would be blood, and was embarrassed at the thought of him noticing, trying to slide out from under his arm slowly. He stirred, his hold on Melina tightening as he let out a breathy groan. "Don't go...I'm not finished with you yet." he whispered in a sleep filled voice, and she shivered at how masculine yet fragile it sounded. "But... there's blood and--" She let out a loud gasp when his teeth bit down on the skin of her shoulder, whimpering as his hard length pressed against her backside. "I wasn't giving you an option." he hissed after kissing up to her ear, and she closed her eyes quickly as he entered her for the second time, the familiar pain returning as she yelped out a small cry.
He pushed Melina onto her stomach, rolling on top as Ramsay bucked his hips forward, enjoying the sweet cry of protest as he hit her womb. "You're so tight...and all mine," he groaned out, more to himself than her as his hands moved to hold her hips, giving them a squeeze before he picked up his pace. Melina choked out a moan, reaching forwards to hold onto the headboard, only to be stopped when his hands went to her wrists holding them down with a low growl. "You're my little pet, Melina. Do you understand?" Ramsay pressed her for an answer, and when she replied with a small 'yes' he slammed into her, her loud cry filling the room. He groaned out a slew of curse words, sweat beginning to coat his skin as he continued to please himself, her moans becoming louder and more frequent.
    Melina hated herself, hated how she enjoyed every heist and groan that rolled off his tongue, the way his grip on her wrists would most likely leave bruises. She never thought she'd enjoy this kind of pleasure, nor that she'd ever receive it; she had started to welcome a life of being alone before Ramsay came along. She moaned his name softly, excited when his fingers finally laced with hers, and she arched her lower back so he would fill her completely. He groaned loudly, cumming deep inside her as he began to pant, allowing her to cum before he collapsed next to her. She pressed her back against his side, listening to him catch his breath before he spoke. "You're going to be fun."