Chapter Seven

Author's Note: Thank you guys so much for the support so far, and I hope you continue to read! Let me know what you think!(:
(will fix errors if found)

    Ramsay woke up early the next morning, with Melina curled up against him, breathing lightly as she slept. He lifted her carefully so as not to wake her, pulling his arm free before laying her back down, getting up from the bed. He made his way over to his desk, picking up a torn piece of blue cloth, taken off the dress of his latest victim. Violet had been entertaining, good for warming up his bed, but Ramsay had grown tired of her when she became pregnant. If it wasn't for Violet, however, he would never have met Melina, so she served a good purpose in the end.
"Ramsay?" Melina's sleepy voice caught his attention, and he turned to face her with a small grin. She looked over at him, heat rushing to her cheeks as she tried to form her words into a proper sentence. "Good...good morning." Melina had managed to get a decent nights rest, knowing she had Ramsay to thank for that. His grin grew wider at her words, and he chuckled coming back to the bed. "Good morning to you," he replied, looking down at her, and Melina's eyes flickered to his lips. She licked her own absentmindedly, "Thank you...for letting me stay." she whispered softly, and he nodded slowly, lifting a hand to cup her cheek. "I'm sorry," Melina said after a brief pause, and he frowned curiously. "For what?"
She met his gaze, and he could see slight fear reflecting in her green orbs. "For pushing you away last night, when you kissed me. I upset you...." Ramsay knelt down in front of her, ignoring the fact that he could see the outline of her breasts through her gown. "It's alright, no harm done." he lied, wanting her to stay relaxed, and he smiled when the attempt worked as planned. "Kiss me again?" Her words surprised him, but he quickly obeyed the soft command as he leaned forward, kissing her passionately.
    Melina's hands went to his shoulders, giving them a squeeze before tangling her fingers in his dark curls. Ramsay groaned at the touch, pushing her back on the bed as he crawled over her, trapping her beneath him. If he didn't stop now, things would take a turn for the worse; he'd lose all control of his actions, and she'd never let him touch her again. He pulled his lips from hers, panting softly as he looked into her eyes. "We...we should get some food in your stomach."