Chapter Nine

Melina looked at her reflection in the mirror, frowning at how plain she was, knowing that surely there was someone here much prettier. There was a knock on the door before it opened, a girl with long brown hair stepping into the room, looking over at Melina as she closed the door behind her. "Ramsay said for me to come help you get ready for dinner." she informed softly, making her way over to the girl, and Melina smiled awkwardly. "I'm Myranda." the girl introduced as she began to brush out her hair, looking at the new girl's face through the mirror. "You're very pretty," Myranda commented, and Melina gave her a shy smile followed by a soft 'thank you'. "Ramsay loves pretty girls, but I wouldn't bore him if I were you...wouldn't want to end up like the others."
Melina frowned at her words, Myranda braiding her hair down her back. "What do you mean?" The girl smirked, knowing her plan was working as she shook her head quickly. "It nothing, probably better for you not to know." Melina straightened up, turning on her stool to look at the handmaiden. "Tell me, please." Myranda looked at her, noticing for the first time just how innocent she was, almost feeling bad for what was to come. "Ramsay tends to...dispose of women who no longer entertain him." Melina's eyes widened, and she quickly turned back around. "You can leave now. I'll finish the rest." Myranda left quickly, silently closing the door as her mind wondered. Would Ramsay really dispose of her? He didn't seem like the type to do something like that, but yet again she barely knew him. She took a deep breath before standing, turning to leave the room.
    Dinner was uneventful, Melina barely speaking so much as two words throughout the whole thing, something Ramsay didn't like. "You were quiet at dinner," he started to say as he entered her chambers later that night, and Melina looked up at him with a soft sigh, standing in the middle of the room. "Myranda...she said some things earlier." His jaw clenched, and he mentally noted he'd have to have a word with his whore later. "What did she say?" he asked her, stepping closer, and she quickly stumbled back a bit. "That you d- dispose of girls who...." she paused for a moment "....who don't entertain you." Ramsay tilted his head to the side, loving the fear in her eyes, his trousers growing tight as he backed her up against the end of the bed.
"I don't know if it's true or not, but even though I don't want you to get bored of me, I'm scared of going any further with you." she admitted with a soft whimper, and Ramsay reached out to stroke her cheek. "Why?" Melina blinked, letting out a shaky breath before replying. "Because I know I won't be any good, and you'll regret it and throw me away." she stated softly, and Ramsay narrowed his eyes. "And...because I'm terrified of falling for you." He leaned in, kissing her with a passion he rarely processed, pulling her body against his as she melted into him.
    She returned the kiss immediately, cupping his face as their lips moved together, her soft whine exciting Ramsay. He lifted her up, placing her on the bed, her legs dangling off the edge as he pushed the bottom of her dress up. "I'm not going to regret anything, I've wanted to be inside you ever since I almost hit you with that arrow." Ramsay breathed out as they pulled apart for air, and she quickly moved to remove his tunic, letting it fall off him and onto the floor. He began to untie his trousers, holding her gaze as he pulled them down slightly, and she whimpered as his length bounced free. He closed the small gap between them, motioning for Melina to wrap her legs around his waist, and once she did he positioned himself at her entrance,
    Melina took hold of his arm, biting her lip when he pushed into her, a soft cry of pain escaping her lips as he filled her completely. He cursed softly, groaning in pleasure as he pulled out, only to thrust back into her. She winced as he repeated the action, each time the pain slowly subsiding, soon replaced by pleasure. Melina let out a moan, the sound causing Ramsay to thrust a little harder, and she gasped out from the pleasurable jolt it gave her. Their panted breaths were all that could be heard, apart from the grunts and moans that rolled off both their tongues. She held onto him, lightly digging her nails into his back, and he gripped her thighs so tight it'd most likely leave bruises. They came simultaneously moments later, both coming down from their high as they began to pant breathlessly, their bodies coated in sweat. She looked up at him while she caught her breath, and she could see a small shimmer of admiration in his eyes before he kissed her.

Author's Note: let me know what you guys think!