Chapter Four

Author's Note: So, I may or may not continue this.
Thank you to the ones who've given feedback that means so much.

Melina was restless, tossing and turning throughout the night, begging the gods to let her sleep. The truth of the matter was, without a doubt, the new room. She wasn't used to having such a large space all to herself, so sleeping felt almost strange. She wondered if Ramsay were asleep, or if not, what he'd be doing at this hour of the night. She laid awake til morning, the sun rising as light flooded through the single window of her chambers. Melina let out a tired sigh, pushing herself up into a sitting position in bed as she rubbed her swollen eyes. There was a knock on the door, and she quickly covered her chest before calling out, "Come in!"
The door opened, and Ramsay poked his head in. "Decent?" he questioned, though he could already tell she was, and yet he waited for Melina to nod before coming into the room. He closed the door behind him, turning to face her with a wide grin. He took in how her hair was a tangled mess, her eyes red and swollen, most likely from not sleeping. And yet he still found her insanely beautiful, something he hated admitting to himself. "I was wondering if you'd like to join us for breakfast?"
    Melina turned, placing her feet on the floor before pushing herself out of bed, the loose nightgown Ramsay had provided leaving nothing to the imagination as he gulped. "That sounds wonderful, actually. But I don't have anything to wear." she stated with a small frown, the pout of her lips driving him crazy. "Of course, I'll have someone bring you a new dress. I'm having the other repaired for you." She was surprised by his generosity, feeling as if he were kind enough already, not wanting to take advantage of the hospitality. "You didn't have to do that, I know how to sew...but thank you." Melina smiled at Ramsay, who stepped forward, closing the gap between them slowly.
"As long as you're here, you'll never have to sew again, unless you just have a desire to. That's not your purpose here." he whispered softly, his warm breath brushing over her face as she held his gaze. "What is my purpose?" she asked him, and after a brief pause he replied. "You'll learn soon enough."