Chapter Six

Melina quietly tiptoed down the long hall, searching for the room Ramsay had pointed out as his, and when she found it she took a deep breath

    Melina quietly tiptoed down the long hall, searching for the room Ramsay had pointed out as his, and when she found it she took a deep breath. She'd had a bad dream after finally falling asleep, and being in a strange place was only making it worse. She knocked on the door lightly, feeling her nerves rise as she wondered if she'd woken him up. A few moments passed before the door opened, a shirtless Ramsay on the other side. His hair was messy, and as he looked her over he grumbled. "What it is?" he asked groggily, and Melina bit her lip. "Can...can I stay with you tonight? I don't want to be alone."
He stayed silent for a moment before stepping to the side, allowing her into his room as he yawned. Melina looked around the room, finding it rather plain compared to what she'd imagined. Ramsay walked back to his bed, laying down with a grunt as he watched her. "You coming?" She blushed shyly as he propped his head up on his hands, revealing the toned muscles in his arms. She slowly stepped forward, climbing onto the bed next to him before curling up under the blankets and furs.
Ramsay looked over at her, not used to having someone in his bed he hadn't already slept with or planned to. He'd allow it with her, though, because he enjoyed looking at her. He slid an arm beneath her, wrapping it around her waist before pulling her against his side. She gasped out softly, meeting his gaze as her hand went to rest on his chest. "Comfortable?" he asked her softly, and when she nodded he closed his eyes. Melina listened to his even breaths, her eyes slowly fluttering closed, and before she knew it she was fast asleep. Ramsay knew for sure she'd hate him once he took her, and there was a small part of him that hated that fact, but he couldn't help it....he had to have her.