Chapter Three

"Go ahead and take of your clothes," Ramsay urged her as he dipped his fingers into the hot water that filled the tub, and Melina blushed shyly. "Should...shouldn't I wait for a handmaiden?" she stammered softly, and the man shook his head. "There's no need. I'm here." Melina but her lip, knowing it'd be best not to push it given he was letting her stay here, slowly reaching up to untie the front of her dress. "Could you...maybe...turn around?" Ramsay mentally rolled his eyes, but forced a smile nevertheless as he closed his eyes. She quickly stripped, stepping into the tub quickly, hugging her knees once she was sitting down. "Okay, you can look now."
Ramsay opened his eyes, taking in her bare back, visible underneath her long dark hair. He groaned softly, not loud enough for her to hear as he smiled warmly, this time genuine. To say she was beautiful was a large understatement-- Ramsay couldn't come up with a word to describe the beauty she held. It was filled with purity, and he knew once he got his hands on her the beauty would falter, and she'd only look at him with hate instead of the wonder that filled her eyes now. But he wouldn't mind it terribly, he loved when they hated him, it made fucking them so much more enjoyable.
He took the rag, dipping it in the water before gently washing her back, waiting for Melina to pull her hair to the side in order for him to do so. "How old are you?" he asked her softly, and she shivered as the hot water ran down her back. "Seventeen, my lord." She had called him a lord, and he was surprisingly touched at how she'd spoken with such respect, regardless if he were a bastard or not. There was a good age difference, almost ten years, with him being twenty-five.
    She sat up so he could wash her arms, blushing a dark crimson as he ran the rag quickly over her chest. Ramsay sucked in a breath as he took in her perky breasts, noticing how the flesh around each nipple was a light blush color. He bit his lip, unaware of how long he'd been staring as he cleared his throat, moving onto the legs. "You're beautiful," he commented truthfully, and her green eyes met his gaze intently, a smile tugging at the corner of her lips. "Thank you, Ramsay." Her voice was unintentionally sultry, sending shockwaves down to his groin as he returned the smile. He'd have her soon enough, for this he was sure of.