Part Three

~Family Down The Street~
*Same Day*

~Aaron

After I got on the bus I realized Austin was sitting with a boy with blonde hair and braces.

Awe he's making friends.

Since I can't really sit with Austin I have to find a different seat. I realize that Chandler was on the bus.

What?

I walked over and sat with him.

"Hi." I say as I sit next to him.

"Well hey there." He sits up from his slouching position.

"Since when did you ride the bus?" I asked shocked to see him.

"Since my mom had to to prepare a stupid dinner and can't pick us up." He rolls his eyes.

"Awe does someone not like to ride the bus." I say in a baby voice.

"Well when I have company I don't mind." He winks at me.

"Was that supposed to be flirtatious?" I tilt my head and look confused.

"Haha not at all." He laughs nervously.

"What? Am I not good enough to flirt with?" I sit up with a sassy look on my face.

"Yes." He chuckles.

"Chandler you asshole." I act offended and punch his arm.

When the bus stops at my stop Chandler , Austin , the blonde headed Boy and a few others stand up along with me. After we get off I turn to Chandler.

"Wait where do you live?" I ask kinda weirded out.

"Right there." He points to the house two houses down from mine.

"Wow." I say shocked.

"What?" He chuckles.

"I live right there." I point to my house and chuckle.

When we get to my house I wave to Chandler and go inside.

"Mom we're home!" Austin and I yell in unison as we through out backpacks down.

"Oh good." My mom says as she runs down the steps.

"Yikes how much sugar did you put in your cornflakes?" Austin asks and I chuckle.

"Nun. I just want you two to know that we are going to eat dinner with a family down the street." She says excitedly.

"Wow human interaction. Yay!" I say sarcastically.

"No seriously we leave in an hour. Dress up a little please." She says and I roll my eyes.

After I stomp upstairs I plop on my bed and take out my phone. I got on Twitter and Tumblr and check it.

I had a lot of followers on both surprisingly. I guess people love to read song quotes from My Chemical Romance and Twenty One Pilots.