Part Eight

~Pissed~

*Three Days Later*

~Aaron

My cast is now painted and has spikes on it *picture*

I am forced to go to school and I don't feel like it. I have no reason to dress up so I'm being lazy and wearing the same outfit I wore the first day of school. I have my hair in a ponytail and I only have concealer on and my eyebrows filled in.

I usually take the bus because Chandler rides but I just drove today. I just got my truck back from being fixed so I drive that.

--------
As I walk into class late , everyone stares at me. I avoid it and hand my teacher my excuse for being absent and late.

"Okay have a seat." She smiles.

"Um also I can't write." I say keeping my voice down and lifting my cast.

"Well I'll get Chandler to help." She says loudly and Chandler lifts his head. And of course he is wearing the same damn shirt as me once again.

"Um I think that's a problem." I say normally.

"How so?" She asks.

"I don't think I should explain because it's simply only my business." I whisper.

"Well then I have too give you Chandler. Sorry but your seat is the only one left." She says.

I roll my eyes and throw my body down in my seat. Chandler looks at me. I scoff.

"Aaron I-" he whispers.

"Don't want to hear it." I interrupt him.

"Chandler can you help Aaron write the answers and assignments? You two are gonna be partners until her hand is healed ." She says and we both sigh. Chandler scoots his desk to mine.

I roll my eyes.

"Look I'm sorry." He said.

"Chandler I don't want to hear it." I almost yell and everyone looks at me.

"Well that's just too bad." He says.

"What?" I look at him pissed off.

"Too bad because I broke up with Briana." He says righting the assignment down for me.

"Chandler I don't care." I look away.

"Well I didn't know you liked me." He whispered.

"Chandler I like you. Well I did." I roll my eyes.

"Well I like you. I thought you didn't like me back."He whispers.

"Chandler if I wouldn't have liked you I wouldn't have kissed you the first time." I whispered.

"I know that now and I'm so sorry." He looks down sadly.

"Chandler I like you a lot but I guess I am just too ordinary for you." I whisper as I play with my cast.

"Cool cast. What all is messed up?" He whispers concerned.

"Oh like you care." I say as the bell rung.

I walk to my locker and try and open it with my left hand.

"Shit. I can't open it!" I yell as I slam my hand into my locker and I cringe from the pain.

"Here I'll help." Chandler says and puts in my locker combination. He knows it because I gave it to him awhile back.

-----------------
It's lunch and I sit next to Gray instead of Chandler. Chandler was eyeing Gray the whole time and I chuckled at how jealous he acted. He doesn't even really care.

I whisper in Grays ear." Do whatever you want. I don't care." He smirks.

Gray wraps his arm around my shoulders and puts his hand out and I grab it with me left hand. Chandler gives a death glare to Gray and Gray just smirks.

I'm being petty as hell. Savage😂

"Oh I see what you're doing" Gray whispers in my ear.

"Yeah" I say and laugh out loud where Chandler can hear.

Chandler gets up and storms out of the cafeteria. I push Grays arm off and cringe at the fact of what I just did. I'm not really ever like that. There is something about this boy.

I stand up and run after Chandler. When I walk outside I see him sitting in the floor against his locker.

"Chandler." I sigh and sit next to him.

"What?" He looks up and has tears in his eyes.

My heart just broke into a million pieces.

"This is how I felt." I say looking at my cast.

"I know I'm a dick. I screwed up my whole life." He props his arms on his knees.

We sat there silent until I hear Bay.

"So um hi." She says.

I just lightly smiled and Chandler stood up. He held his hand out to let me stand also. I hesitantly take it in mine and stand. We let go and I still have tingles in my hand. We just stand there.

"Aaron." Chandler says and I look into his blue eyes.

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I-" he says.

"Chandler" I sigh and interrupt him.

"No. Listen." He grabs my hand.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. From the moment I have laid eyes on you I knew I had a interest in you. The first time I heard your voice I knew I liked it. The first time we held hands my hand tingled from the wonderful feeling. The first time we kissed I felt a spark throughout my whole body. The first time you wore my clothes to bed and I saw you without makeup I knew you were the cutest person ever." We start to tear up.

"Aaron I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked with tears falling down his face. I too was crying and my heart was pounding out of my chest.

"Chandler I love you too. I would love to be your girlfriend." I cry tears of joy and we kiss. Gosh I've missed his lips. We made out for about ten seconds and then hugged. We embraced each other until the bell rang.

____________________________________
Oh my gosh guys they are together! Yay!

I love this chapter! I love this chapter! I love this chapter! 💕

Vote and comment for more chapters. 🤘🏼😘