Part Five

~As Long As I'm With You~

*two weeks later*

~Chandler

Aaron and I haven't talked about the kiss once. We haven't kissed since either. I really love the feeling of her lips on mine. The way her lips move in a perfect sync the way her body moves when I pull her in closer to me. I think I like her.

We are practically best friends now. We talk everyday joking around laughing our asses off and having the teacher get made at us for talking in class. It's funny because we've kissed passionately twice but don't let that get in the way of our friendship. This morning I was at my locker and she was at hers I was trying not to stare but I did anyway.

"What?" She laughed.

"Oh nothing just thinking." I said truthfully.

"Oh really about what?" She grabs her biology book out of her locker.

"Honestly I don't know anymore." I chuckle.

That was a lie I was thinking about her.

When we get in class the teacher told us today was a free day because she had to grade papers.

"So Chandler. I looked up some things on YouTube." She laughs.

"Oh god what did you find?" I get embarrassed.

"Well Mr. Chairhandler I found volgs of baby you and baby Sam." she laughs and I can feel heat rise in my face.

"Well I hope you subscribed." I laugh nervously.

"Oh you bet I did. I gotta say you were actually kinda cute." She crinkles her nose.

"What? Am I not cute now?" I act offended.

"Well not as cute." She chuckles.

"Oh well I guess nobody can be as cute as baby Chandler." I laugh.

"I don't know. I just think you're being cocky." She laughs.

"Yes I am; beautiful." I tense up realizing what I just said.

Did I really just say that?

"Well cutie sounds like you're flirting." She smirks.

"Cutie?" I ask shocked.

"Beautiful?" She replies smiling.

Her smile is so perfect.
What? No she is just your friend.
But she called me cutie.

"Yeah." I smile.

--------------------
*Lunch*

~ Aaron

It's lunch now and Bay and I are currently walking into the cafeteria. I see Chandler and immediately blush.

"Woah if I wouldn't say so I would think someone likes Chandler." Bay nudges my arm.

"Bay no we are like best friends. But..... on the other hand he did call me beautiful." I blush even harder.