Part Seven

~Make Out~

~Aaron

I wake up and realize I'm in a bed.

How'd I get here?

I mean I'm not complaining these sheets are soft and the bed is comfy. I feel really warm and comfortable when I'm cuddle with Chandler.

Wait what the hell? Chandler? How? What? Did I miss something?

My eyes get big and I try to sit up. Chandlers cling only gets tighter and he snuggles me closer. I chuckle at his clingyness. I really don't mind snuggling with him at all. But I have to pee. So I try again and his cling is so tight his hands are holding his elbows.

"Chandler!" I laugh.

He groans and loosens his grip. But not enough for me to get out. I do however manage to turn my body around to where I am facing him. His hair is messy and in his face.

"Chandler wake up." I say running my fingers through his hair and putting it out of his face. He relaxes even more but tightens his grip again.

"Chaaaaannnnddddllllerrrrrr" I whine and shake him the best I could. He groans but doesn't budge.

I then try tickling him , it woke him up a little bit. I couldn't move enough to tickle him much. Oh my god he's being so cute. But I need to get out so that leaves me no choice.

I kiss him and he kisses back a bit. I kiss him again and he kisses back. He grips me tighter and rolled over to where I'm on top of him. I pull away and he opens his beautiful blue eyes.

And yes I am sadly straddling him.

He lets his hands drop to where they are on my thighs and he doesn't say anything.

"Good that woke you up." I laugh.

"Sorry I'm a heavy sleeper."he yawns.

I yawn too because he's an ass and gave me a contagious curse.

I am still straddling him and we're just starring in each other's eyes. It was completely okay until I actually realized the where I was straddling him and he realized too. We both blushed and right before I could get off I hear a door open. I quickly jump off and get on the bed beside him. We both sit there in shock while Gina is standing there in shock then Grayson walks up behind her and then stands in shock.

"Well um I am gonna go to the bathroom." I say running past Grayson and Gina to the hall bathroom. I could have went in Chandlers but it was too awkward.

-----------------
~Chandler

"Um what were you doing?" Mom asked as she sat down on the bed next to me.

"Nothing mom. She was just trying to wake me up." I yawn.

"Chandler if you two are-" I cut her off.

"Mom no she's just a friend girl." I say jumpy.

"Friend girl?" She laughs.

"Yeah" I laugh too.

"Okay well I see the way you too look at each other and the way you always text her. Don't let her get away." She winks and then walks out of my room.