Part Fifteen

~Aaron

I walk into class and everyone falls silent. They all look at me and follow me with their eyes until I get to my seat, which still happens to be beside Chandler.

"So... class..." the teacher says with the same surprised expression on her face as everyone else.

"Okay!" She snaps out of it which causes everyone to look to her. " Today you will be correcting and learning your partners essay that was turned in yesterday." The teacher says picking up the class's essays'.

I sat there listening to her call out names until she got to mine. "Chandler Riggs and Aaron Rogers." She said and Chandler and I both shot up and headed toward her.

Once I got Chandler's paper I went back to my desk and got my note from my locker back out. I shifted my eyes over to Chandler and saw that he was starring intently at the note.

"Uh, have you read all of that yet?" He asked almost as if he were nervous for some reason.

"Um..." I say looking at the paper and reading Bay's name over in my head.

"It's okay. I don't know why I asked it seems like it's a lot of words to read." Chandler says looking away as if he was embarrassed.

"Um, no I haven't." I say looking at him completely, which is something I haven't done in a while. "It's a really long note." I say looking back at it.

"Yeah, I know." He says looking at my essay in his desk.

I look down at it and read the paragraph just below Bay's.

'Dear, A-a-Ron' I read and immediately know who this next note is from, Sam.

I know I'm not a good writer or a sappy guy, but since this is a special occasion I figured I'd give it a try.

Ever since the day I collided with you in the hallway I knew you were a amazing friend. Not only do you care about other people but you make sure that you know what's best for a friendship before you make a decision that could hurt it. Well that was until recently.

  Lately you haven't hardly spoken to any of us. I get that you are hurt and that you are going through a rough time. I want you to know that we all think that what your father did to you was terrible and that he deserves way more than the prison statement he got.

   I personally want you to know that I love you Aaron. You are a great person in a tuff situation. I really hope that you will except this as a invitation to sit with us at lunch again and just start being our friend again. We miss you Aaron. We want this birthday to be amazing for you and we want to be the reason why.

Happy Bday!!- Sammy-O

I look up from the note and smile.

I miss them too! I just don't know if I can handle everything. I'm afraid that I'm not gonna be viewed as the strong independent girl anymore.

I don't want them treating me differently.

I fold up the paper and put it in my backpack.

"So, you essay is good." Chandler says handing it to me.

"Thanks. I..uh haven't read yours." I say  looking down at it.

I start to read the introduction paragraph but he interrupts me.

"Sorry, uh, what made you smile? I mean, um, I haven't seen that smile in a while." I says looking at me kinda making me feel overwhelmed.

"Uh, no. I mean, this note that I got. Sam is really funny. I miss him." I say not looking at him but wanting to.

"Yeah he is." He says looking away again.

I then begin to read the essay again.

  Green eyes are beautiful to look at. They are also extremely unique and very rare! It has been estimated that only 2% of the world's population have true green eyes. To give you an idea of just how special green eyes are, consider this factoid. Currently, it is estimated that around 7 billion people live on the planet.

  Going by the math, this means only 140 million people have some shade of green as an eye color. There are only a handful of celebrities who have green eyes and even a smaller number who are male.

  Green eyes are indeed rare and therefore desired by many. Because of this, it makes sense that a number of myths exist about people with green eyes. What follows are a few of the "biggies".

  Some green eyed people are more attractive. While some are said green eyed  people possess supernatural powers. The one I've found true in a particular person is that  green eyed people have more intense relationships.

  Most people find something so beautiful, such as green eyes, things that can determine people's way of life and personalities. Although some thoughts about eye color can tend to be over exaggerated. But I've found that the people with the most green eyes are the ones that value everything and are very strong willed.

  I've come to believe that some genetics possibly decided people way of acting and personalities. Green Eyes are often thought of as mysterious since they are more rare. People with green eyes are curious about nature, very passionate in their relationships with other people and have an overall positive and creative outlook on life. These people tend to get jealous easily, but possess large amounts of love.

  I used to know someone with green eyes. She was every single one of these beautiful qualities. Her eyes were the passage to her soul. They were so amazing and they held the color to her life.I wish she would know that green eyes are not ordinary and that they are very beautiful and powerful.

As soon as I finished ready the essay I looked directly at Chandler.

"Why'd you choose green eyes?" I said almost teary eyed.

Just as he opened his mouth to answer the bell rings.

"Finish the note." He said before gathering his things and leaving.

_____________

Hey guys!! So I know the last chapter was the first in a long time. I just don't really like Chandler anymore. I've had BAD writers block but I'm getting through it.

Just so you guys know I will be doing a chapter here soon explaining what all happened and why Aaron is in bad depression. It will go in depth about all that happened.

I hoped you guys enjoyed!!