Part Ten

~Smut~

*Same Night in continuation of chapter ten.*

~Aaron

Chandler suddenly runs his tongue across my lip and practically begging for entrance. I part my lips and he immediately deepens the kiss.

I start to wonder about our limits on this particular night....

I am straddling him and he is laying on the couch. I begin to wave my hips a little and he grunts into the kiss.

I don't know why but I want him.

He slides his hands up my shirt and I squirm at his touch.

"Um..." he pulls away from the kiss.

"What?" I smile.

"Wanna go upstairs?" He asks and I can feel a bulge where he is getting happy somewhere.

"Yeah." I breathe.

I get up and practically run upstairs and he follows behind as if he is chasing me. I trip on the top stair like an idiot and fall. I laugh my ass off and I hear Chandler behind me laughing also.

I roll over to where I am on my back and still laying in the floor.

"Fuck." I laugh and he laughs too.

He gets to my step and sits down beside me in the floor.

"God Aaron your so fucking clumsy." He laughs and leans over me.

"Yep." I laugh and sit up slightly and prop myself up on my elbows. I lean in and kiss him.

I push him back onto the floor and  get on top of him. I then wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. His hands are placed on my waist.

He sits up and I fall onto his lap and I can fill his junk is still happy.

"Let's get up." He laughs and I make a sad face.
"Fine I'll get up and leave you." He said pushing me off of his lap and I unwrap my arms.

"No." I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows.

"No? Do you want me to make you?" He smirked.

"Please... You couldn't..." I teased and tried but failed to hold back a smile.

"Oh really?" He said and reached out as if he was about to tickle me.

"Chandler. I swear you'll regret it." I said holding back my smile.

"Sure.." he said and smiled more.

He reached out and tickled me. I fell to the floor laughing and he got on top of me tickling me. I continued to laugh and squirm.

"Chandler Stop!" I laughed and squirmed.

"You gotta get up." He said.

"No" I laughed ever harder.

"Then I won't stop." he laughed then I laughed.

"Fine.." I snortted and he stopped.

He leant down and hovered over me.

"That was the cutest thing ever." He kissed my lips and I kissed back. The kiss deepened and he picked me up and brought me into the bedroom.

I felt his hands under my thighs as he pinned me onto the wall in the room. I was set down to where I was standing and his mouth was running across my neck. He found my sweet spot and I moaned quietly.

"You like that, don't you?" He said seductively.

"Yeah." I breathed biting my lip.

He then turned around and slammed me down on the bed. He crawled up onto the bed and hovered over me. I just looked at him and wrapped my arms around his neck.