Part Four

~ You're Cool~

*Same Day*

A/N I like to imagine Aaron as Dave Cameron so if you want to know want she looks like just imagine her as Dove bby ✌🏼💕

I look into her eyes until she looks away.

"So you feel awkward too?" She asks smirking.

"Yeah." I laugh.

"But why is it we can talk at school but not here?" She laughs.

"Well maybe because we're putting to much pressure on ourselves." I play with my hands.

"Yeah I guess but it's probably because I'm just so ordinary and you're so extraordinary." She props her head up with her fist.

"No I am not. Other than the fact I'm on a T.V. show I am just a regular teenage guy." I sigh.

"Chandler no. You have everything." She looks around my room.

Damn she is so difficult.

"I don't have everything." I exaggerate the word everything.

"Chandler." She laughs.

"What?" I ask.

"You seem cool." She smirks recalling what I said earlier.

"Wow your way to dazzle a guy." I laugh and move a stand of hair from her face

"Yeah actually." She says as I lean in and she does too.

Our lips a centimeter apart. "KIDS TIME TO EAT!" My mom yells causing us to jump apart.

"Um lets um go um eat." I stand opening the door.

We walk down the stairs as if nothing happened.

--------------
~ Aaron

As we sat down at the table to eat our moms were talking while Austin and Grayson were talking Chandler and I just quietly ate as if nothing happened. I felt Chandlers eyes on me and every time I looked at him he would act like he wasn't starring. After dinner we all just sat and talked a little bit.

"So um what was that?" I say keeping my voice low as Chandler and I stood bye the window away from our moms and brothers.

"I honestly don't know it felt right in the moment. I'm sorry." He said looking at his feet.

"Chandler. Don't be sorry." I place my hand on his shoulder.

"I am though. We just met and I tried to kiss you." He quietly said.

"It is just as much my fault as it is yours. I leaned in too." I put my other hand on his other shoulder as well.

"Aaron I don't know why I d-" I interrupt him by smashing my lips onto his. He was taken aback by it but then he wrapped his arms around my waist. Our lips moved in sync. My fingers curled through his hair and a stood on my tippy toes in excitement.

This feels magical. Every inch of my body feels electrified.

We kiss until we here to room go completely silent. We pull away and we are both shocked at what just happened. We look over to see Austin , Grayson , mom , and Ginas faces all shocked and looking at us.