Part Nine

~Rehearsal~

Yes there is a little 😉😉😉 going on.....

*One Month Later*

~Aaron

Chandler and I have been in a great relationship. So far it has been just like when we were just friends but with more making out. Although I really like him I just feel like it's not as great as I though it would be. I know he is practically famous but that's not how I see him.

--------------

I wake up  and do my usual morning routine. I do my makeup and hair as normal and throw on some ordinary teenage clothes. I have to have my cast on for another month.

I go down the stairs and I am greeted by my mom and brother, who is now out of the hospital.

"Hey asshole." My brother says and my mom glares at him.

"Hey baby." My mom hugs me.

"We have to go." I say and Austin rolls his eyes.

I walk out the door and I meet Chandler.

"Hey." He sighs.

"Um, hey. What's wrong?" I ask and he sighs again.
"Chan." I say trying to make eye contact.

"Well we start filming again in two weeks." We sighs.

"I am gonna miss you." I whine.

"Not if you audition for Emma." He says and raises his eyebrows.

"Chandler." I sigh.

"What? You said you liked acting and you should try." He said as we stopped at the bus stop.

"Chandler.... I don't know. I mean is she supposed to be mean or nice?" I say thinking about it.

"Wait so you'll audition?" He smiles.

"I'll think about it. Only if you'll do something for me."I smirk evilly.

"I do anything." He winks.

"You kinky bitch. No. I want you to kiss me." I laugh and he fake frowns.

The bus pulls up and we climb on. We sit down in the very back seat and he immediately ,and unexpectedly, starts kissing me.

"Chandler we're on a bus." I laugh.

"And?" He kisses my neck which he has never done before.

"What are you doing?" I stutter.

He is up against the window and I am now practically on top of him. He connects our lips and I then hear my brother.

"Um please don't fuck." Austin says and I pull away remembering he is in the seat in front of me.

"I mean if we can later." Chandler joked after he pulled away.

"Chandler!" I laugh and punch him in the arm.

"You seem cool." He smiles.