Chapter 5 - Past

Three days since Pietro had shown up at my door and four weeks since school was destroyed, I needed space immediately, why well because... (don't you dare break the fourth wall!) "hey Taria, I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping", Natalie said as her head popped around the corner of my door frame "umm nah I'm good, how about you bring Pietro with you", I said and forcefully put a pained smile on my face, she blushed not even noticing me in a terrible state "oh okay, well I'll ask", she said and left, I sighed and buried my head in my pillow. I heard footsteps I looked up "he said he will so, I'll be out if you need anything just call", Natalie said I put a thumbs up and she left happily.

A couple minutes later the roller door shut, I screamed in my pillow and sat up, tears streamed down my cheeks and I sighed in relief that I was alone once again but it wasn't long before I made my way out into the kitchen and grabbed a long stanley knife, I walked back to my room and slammed the door shut, my punching bag hung in the corner of my room but it wasn't just for punching, I grinned and stalked over, I had lost it. I slashed at the bag and the sand fell onto the floor that was easy I thought and snarled, I went for it slashing it here and there and then with one final blow, I stabbed it right in the middle and let the knife floor to the floor with the sand, the punching bag was deflated and saggy what I should normally be feeling but I wasn't guilt flooded me for not keeping myself good for longer.

I sank to the floor and held up the knife, looking back at my reflection on the slim blade, I wasn't depressed, I don't think I was mental or suicidal but I knew that it was the monster I had kept in for so long, I couldn't lose it now... I refused to be the monster, I laughed at my stupidity which then turned into a maniac laugh. I finally calmed down breaking into a fit of sobs, I curled in a ball "help me", I whispered as my crystal tears turned to crimson blood, I lay there for who knows how long, not that time was a matter to me, I just died slowly...

A/N

short chapter I know but I wanted to leave it there