Chapter 6 - Findings

It was around dinner time when Natalie and Pietro got home, I wasn't in the least bit interested in the two I couldn't even care less, no I do care I thought as I peered out from the hiding spot, the shadows covering me.

They looked so happy, I envied that but I didn't want too and so I told myself that every time I saw a young couple, it was for the fear of losing a love one was just too great, don't get me wrong I'm not the weak type but it didn't mean I couldn't lose it, I guess that's what I called it after that fatal day, where it all began. I shook my head to clear the dreadful thoughts, I came out of my hiding place and stretched, walking out into the open I stopped and looked at the two, leaning against the metal pillar.

I yawned that got their attention "so I was wondering", I stopped myself and rubbed the back of my head waiting for their reaction, I walked towards them "maybe we could get Pietro reconnected with his friends, cause your probably missing them aren't you", I said casually, turning to look at Pietro he nodded his head "great", I said and clasped my hands together and smiled, "I'll go look", i said and walked over to my desk, I pulled out my laptop from the drawer and started it up what are you doing Natalie said standing too close for comfort, next to me.

I turned to look at her "you don't think that's his probably missing his group right?", I said "yeah but can he just stay a little longer?", Natalie said and made puppy eyes which made me frustrated "no", I said and turned back to the screen, Natalie backed away from me and went off to the kitchen, probably annoyed but what was I supposed to do, he was trouble and well if Natalie couldn't see that then that means she knew nothing of what she might be getting herself into and I would never forgive myself if anything ever happened to her, it's bad enough that she's close to me I thought now where would the scatter group of the avengers be hiding out I thought as I typed different location into the system.

BING! I woke just as I was about to close my tired eyes, I rubbed my eyes beneath the blue glasses I wore for the computer. A red ring appeared on the map and inside the ring was New Jersey, I smiled as I zoomed in more and the red circle started getting tighter, until I found an old military base with the satellite view on.

I could clearly see the only the road leading to the secret location. I looked down at my watch 10:30 had I been that eager I thought as I got up and turned off my computer tomorrow in the morning we would leave for the airport and then hopefully I would be able to get straight answer, although I knew that probably wouldn't be the case.

My phone buzzed, I picked it up and looked at the unknown messenger

unknown: "we'll be in New Jersey, please visit",

Taria: "don't worry I'll be there",

I turned off my phone and sighed, finally something was working out in my favour and I headed back to my bedroom to pack.