Chapter 10 - Shocking

The news of not being alone as where we were, was unnerving to Natalie as we packed our bags again "when do you think this is going to stop", Natalie asked, I stopped packing, it wasn't going to stop. Never this was the life team cap choose but at least once the war was over then they might have a chance, at a new life but I couldn't tell her that "soon", I said and smiled at her, she wrapped her arms around me "just be careful as to what choices come to you in the future", I said, stroking her head she stood back "I will", she said and smiled.

"is everyone ready", Steve asked as me and Natalie filed into the main room. I looked over at Clint and Wanda with Pietro right by her side, I smiled at the thought of siblings to bad someone killed mine. The floor trembled underneath as dust rained down from the ceiling we all looked towards the front door "there's no time to waste", Steve said and ran off down a corridor, Pietro picked up Wanda and was off in a flash, I pushed Natalie towards the corridor, signalling for her take flight, she ran after the rest her feet pelting against the hard floor, I looked at Clint and flew towards him knocking him down onto the floor as a bit of the ceiling came down "Thanks", Clint said as I helped him up, dust filled the air and Clint started to cough. I could see the corridor but with this much dust filling the room I knew Clint wouldn't be able to.

I grabbed his hand and ran forward Clint stumbling behind as we jumped over obstacles that seemed to appear out of nowhere the rest of the ceiling caved in as we made it through into the corridor, I didn't let go of Clint's hand as we continued to ran. Light soon seeped into the corridor. Finally we were outside but the light was to blinding for me so I instantly put my hand up to shield my eyes and shrank back a bit that was when I felt something being pushed into my back, the nozzle of a gun I moved forward.

My vision cleared and I could see we were surrounded by hydra soldiers time to show what I was made of I thought as I smirked. I could feel the power draining to the fingertips , I curled my hands into fist and lifted them. The electricity was now sparking with life unable to contain it's self within my fingertips I opened my fist with speed and felt the power rebound around me as the hydra soldiers were knocked onto the ground or into trees eletricifing them as the last of the blue sparks faded from there body.

Smoke floated out from there bodies once again I had over done it, well crap at least it felt good. I let my arms fall to my sides and walked forward towards Natalie who stared at me wide eyed "I didn't see that coming", I heard Pietro mutter and I smiled "is everyone alright", I asked putting my hands behind my back "yeah", Clint said unsure, already Wanda was in her fighting stance facing me, the crimson magic swirled around her fingertips, I put my hands in the air "I'm not here to hurt you, only to help", I said slowly "how did I not know", Natalie said. I looked at her and hesitated "there is more to this power then what I just did now", I looked the other way unable to make eye contact with "but just know that I'm in this with you too, this is not just your business or fight... I... I'm sorry Natalie, I guess I was afraid of you knowing what I might turn out to be", I said, I turned back towards them and stared at Natalie, she nodded her head.

"what happened?", Bucky shouted as he ran out from the forest and stood beside Steve " I suggest that we should get going", I said ignoring him. We trudged into the forest now we were to wait for the call from tony, looks like after all the avengers have been through that fate was supposed to bring them back together... then again I didn't believe in such things so let's not predict the future or preach what we don't know, who knows where it will lead you...

Run, Run, Run...