Chapter Nine

The group stopped and turned around

"Out of the frying pan." Thorin spoke up

"And into the fire, run." Gandalf continued

They all started running again hearing the howls. The sun started to set and the Wargs were finally right in fron of them. Reann was killing them black blood on her swords.

"Climb the trees go." Gandalf ordered

Reann started climbing her tree along with the other dwarves. She looked and see it was who she guessing was Azog. He was speaking in some type of language, until he finally pointed to the trees. All the Wargs soon started jumping on the trees making us shake. One by Reann started getting higher and higher until she shot it dead. A crack was then heard Reann looked and seen Bilbo's tree was knocked over and was tilting. It started knocking down all the tree's causing everyone to jump to the next tree hoping not to fall to their deaths. That was until they were all on their last tree.

You could hear Azogs laughter. Gandalf then started lighting pinecone's and giving them to the dwarves. They threw them setting all the trees on fire. The Wargs backed off making them think that they won. That was until there tree tilted over, making Ori fall grabbing on to Dori's leg. Reann seen that and screamed trying to crawl to them.

"Mr.Gandalf!!" The scared dwarf called slipping

Reann went quicker scared for them both. She seen Dori's hand slip and they were falling causing her to scream. That was until Gandalf put his staff down, Dori grabbing it. Gandalf was struggling as Dori was crying for help as his hand was slipping. Reann could no longer look so she turned to see Bilbo running down helping Thorin. What happened while she was worried for Ori and Dori. Reann got up and followed him running.

"REANN NO!!" Kili screamed for her

She ignored him and watched Bilbo tackle a Orc that was going to kill Thorin who was laying limp. While Reann brought out her two glowing swords and killed the Warg. Azog looked at her and laughed.

"What a pity a girl braver than any of those dwarf scums in that tree." Azog laughed

Reann only growled and ran towards his white Warg stabbing it in the eye while her other sword slicing its neck. Azog fell off as it dropped dead and got back up looking at her. Other Orcs came but were soon attacked by the dwarves. Reann backed up smirking as Azog came running towards her. His weapon came flying at her she raised her sword only for it get caught. Azog then smiled at her used the blade in his arm forcing it towards her. It missed her by an inch, she pulled out her sword and moved back quickly. Only to fall off the cliff screaming. She was thinking of her final thoughts awaiting death, but it never came. She was grabbed by an eagle the same eagle that saved Ori and Dori. She smiled at them and shut her eyes for a bit tired from what just happened.

She soon felt herself get laid down. She opened her eyes to see a beautiful sky and Ori and Dori above her. She got up and hugged them which they gladly returned. Once they let go she seen Thorin on the ground which scared her. He was breathing though and was helped up. He got up and did something that shocked her completely he started scolding Bilbo after he just saved his life!!!

"You! What were you doing? You nearly got yourself killed! Did I not say you would be a burden? That you would not survive in the wild? That you had no place among us? I have never been so wrong in my life." He finished hugging Bilbo

Reann smiled at him and then looked for Kili. She found him in the front by Thorin. She pushed passed all the dwarves and walked up to him grabbing his face and kissing him. Kili was surprised at first but grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. Sparks was flying and there lips were tingling with sensation. They pulled away touching foreheads.

"I love you so much and I have for a while now when I fell off the cliff I thought I was dead for sure. I was mad at myself for not telling you sooner but I'm not dead so I'm telling you now." She whispered to him

"I love you too ever since I laid my eyes on you will you be mine??" He whispered back

"Of course." She replied kissing him again

That was until someone clear there throat. They pulled away both red in the ears to see Thorin. He grabbed Reann and hugged her with all his might. He pulled away smiling at the young dwarf.

"You, you are a very brave warrior you have helped us throughout this whole journey and I'm lucky to have you with us. I give you and my nephew my blessing. Kili you've got a fine maiden here she'll make a fine queen one day." Thorin told his nephew proudly

Reann blushed again but then gasped. In the distance stood the lonely mountains.

"Erebor." Gandalf said

"Our home." Thorin stated

"The ravens there returning to the mountain." Oin said

"That my dear Oin is a thrush." Explained

"Well we'll take it as a good sign, and omen." Thorin stated

"I do believe the worst is behind us." Bilbo said

Reann moved back by Kili who grabbed her by the waist kissing her head smiling. Fili soon joined them grinning at them like and idiot.

"So I guess that you won't be sleeping in my arms again?" Fili questioned Reann

Kili was going to say something but was roughly grabbed in brought in the air. He was now face to face with the bald dwarf Dwalin. He wouldn't admit but he was beyond scared.

"You listen here laddie you hurt my daughter lets just say that Fili will be promised the name of King Under the Mountain." He growled and dropped him

Bilbo also walked up to him and tried to seem big and bad but failed.

"Yes exactly what he said, oh I can't be big and bad just please protect her for me." He sighed

"I'd give her my life if it meant that she would live." He told the hobbit

He nodded and walked away while Reann went to catch up with him

"Aren't you glad we came on this quest brother?" She asked him

"I am I truly am but it is not over yet this is only the beginning for us, all of us." He stated smiling at her