Chapter 2: Really?

*Melanie Charlets POV*

          I woke up to see Sammy laying on her air matress and texting her mom on the phone. "Good morning Sam." I said while sitting up a little. "Morning" She said while yawning and putting down her phone. "I am going to jump in the shower and get dressed. Then do you want to go to the mall?" I said while going to my dresser to get clothes. "Okay sounds good." Sammy answered and went down the hall to the other bathroom. I quickly got into the warm shower and jumped out. I threw on my 5 Seconds of Summer T-Shirt with black skinny jeanes with a hole in one knee. Then I put on my black flatts with white bows at the tops. I went down the hall and made the left overs from yesterday for a quick snack before the mall. I saw Sammy come out of the bathroom with a blue tight top with a flowing bottom. She also wore white skinny jeans and light blue vans. "You look so cute." I said eating my food. "Thansk same for you." 

              We ran right into the mall and went into "FOREVER 21". I looked around saw a group of girls. I tapped on Sammy's shoulder. "Hey Sam look it's a pack of wild Mitch girls in there habitat." I giggled. "Oh yeah oh my god I better take a picture." She giggled with me. I wen t past them and heared them talking about Mitch banning another girl last night. I rolled my eyes at their conversation. Then went on shopping with Sammy. "Wanna go to starbucks and grave a coffee?" I asked Sammy while waiting in line to pay for my sweater. "Yeah sure here, give me the money for the sweater and you can go get the starbucks and we will meet back at the candy shoppe okay?" Sammy answered. "Sure sounds like a plan." I nodded and quickly went to the starbucks booth. 

            I stood in line. And I guess you can guess who was in front of me. Mitch and his possy. He ordered a coffee and his possy just talked while he ordered. I went after him and ordered two Carmel  Frappe's. I graved them both and walked over to the candy shoppe. Mitch followed me. "Hey cutie."  He said flashing a charming smile. I remember that smile. "Look if you think I am a one night stand you must be high." I said with a straight face. "Oh, your a fisty one. I like fisty." He said coming a little bit closer. "Look Mitch, I'm not one of thoose girls." I tolded him. "Look sorry just let me get your number." He said going straight into my back pocket, taking my phone,and sending himself a text message. "Mitch give me back my phone." I said trying to grave it. He handed it back. "I'll text you later." He said walking away and drinking his coffee. "Okay what was that all about?" Sammy said. "Nothing just he was asking me about a history quiz." I said lieing to her face. 

          We went home and Sammy went back to her house. It was late and my mom was already asleep. I got dressed into a white tank top and pink shorts. I looked at my phone while brushing my teeth. I got a text message. It was Mitch. The text message said "Your teeth look like perals." He was ouside my window.