Chapter 11: The Cruise...

*Mitch's POV*

   After I walked Melanie home I then arrived at my house. I went in my room and saw the empty bed my little brother slept in. My little brother was tooken away after what happened with my father and I. I didnt tell Melanie this because i know it would just bring me more disapointment talking about it. I took off my jacket and put on some sweat pants. I sat on the chair that was infront of my window. I didnt want to turn on the tv. So i just sat there in the darkness of my room just thinking about everything that happened the past week. I then decided to get up and crawl into my bed. I layed my head against my pillow and struggled to fall asleep untill i finally did.

  I woke up the next morning and got a text from Melanies mom. It said..

Hello Mitch, I know you and my daughter have been having trouble latly. So I decided you two should go on a vacation together to try and work things out. I booked you guys a 3 week cruise. Its very surprising i know. But this should really help you and Mel out. Text me back if you think its a good idea and agree on going to this cruise. Because if you dont go..I will.

 I thought about it for a moment. Would this be good for us? It might make our relationship stronger in a way. I texted back and said I was in for the idea. Melanie's mom replied and said she told Melanie. Great should told Melanie. I texted Melanie and told her sorry for going on a cruise together. I mean it wasnt my idea it was her mom's. I cant say no to her mom. I got up and put on some blue jeans and a black t-shirt with a grey hoddie. I walked out into the living room and sat on the couch and played some games on phone.

*Melanie's POV*

 I needed to tell Mitch I was sorry. I shouldn't have ignored him for so long. I got up and made some cereal in the kitchen, My mom was still asleep. I dont blame her, she spent 3 hours setting up a perfect vacation for me and Mitch. I am thankful for her. After I ate breakfast I threw on a Navy blue shirt, a black jean jacket,and black skinny jeans with a hole on the knee. I got my white vans on and walked out the door. I left a note on the counter for my mom so she knew where I was. I headed down the sidewalk to Mitch's house. I hand both hands in my jean jacket pockets because it was a bit cold outside. I mean it was fall. Good thing our cruise is in the bahamas.

  I finally reached Mitch's door step.I knocked on the door. Mitch opened it of course. I looked at his deep brown eyes. He looked so depressed just like yesterday. "Hey.." he said looking at me with hesitation. I put my hand on his cheek. "Look at me." I told him. I knew something was bothering him. I didnt want to ask. There was already to much on our plates. He looked at me. "I know I said we cant be more than friends again. I was wrong. I cant stand to see us like this. I need you to be happy again. I need to be happy again. And I am only happy with you or Sammy. I might not be normal but...Normal is over rated. And I would be more then happy to go on cruise with you." I told him. My hand was still on his cheek. I smiled and pulled my hand down. But before my hand could return back to my side Mitch was holding it and pulled me towards him for a tight kiss. I kissed him back. I hand both of my feet on their tippy toes do to the fact that Mitch was so tall. I hand both of my arms wrapped around his neck. He pulled away and said "Just like old times.." He smiled. I smiled. "Can I come in? It's kind of getting cold out here." I asked. He motioned me to come inside which I did.

   I went into his room and layed on his bed face first. I was so tired. I didnt get that much sleep last night. "Are you tired?" I asked him. "Yeah" He responded. He came over next to me and layed down next to me and got underneath the covers. I joined him and he held me around the waist. I kissed his hand as he put it on my side. He fell asleep first. I couldnt wait to see what the cruise was going to be like.