Chapter 5: I can't do this anymore.

*Mitch Hughes POV*  }A/n: Omg you guys new POV(:{

     I walked home after I knew Mel was okay. I opened my front door and saw my father drunk and passed out on the couch. I rolled my eyes and went to my room. I shared a room with my little brother Nathen. "Hey Bud where did you go?" Nathen asked as I walked into the room. "Went to my girlfriends house to make sure she was okay." I said crashing onto my bed. "Daddy got drunk and again and he hurt me." Nathan said while gettin gup and showing me the bruses. "When did he do this?" I asked sounding conserned. "Like 15 mintues ago." He said rubbing his bruse. I ran out of my room and went straight to where my father was sitting. "You bastard!" I said punching him in the face. He awoke and and punched me straight in my stomach. I started to punch him even harder but I was to weak from his first punch. He threw another punch and I was knocked out. I fell onto the floor and I heared Nathen call 911 before I blackened out.

     *Melanie Charlet's POV*

       Mitch left my house and I got dressed into some desent clothes and ate some cereal. I got a phone call from a blocked number. I answered ite 

"Hello?"

"Yes is this Melanie Charlet." The women asked.

"Yes it is why?"

"Your Boyfriend Mitch Hughes in the hospital. He is in a coma." The woman said very conserned.

"I'll be there right away." I started to cry. I graved my jaket and shoes and ran to the hospital. I can't believe Mitch might die. I love him. I went into the hospital and asked which room Mitch was in. Room 303. I walked in and he was still in a coma. "Oh my god" I whispered to myself. I pulled up a chair to his hospital bed and held his hand. I hope he will wake up soon. I need him.