Chapter 9: I promise.

*Melanie Charlets POV* 

    I was glad I didn't have to go to school for a while. We had a few days off and plus the weekend. I kept looking at my phone I didn't even know why. I don't want to hear from Mitch. I mean just remembering what he did to me is heart breaking. I decided to get out of bed and clean the tissues from my bedroom floor. Yeah you can tell I miss him. Right after I was finished I went into the kitchen and graved a bagel. I kept having flash backs about me and Mitch. The way he kissed me and the way he talked to me, and helld me tight when I was afraid. But I carried on and tried to forget about it. After I ate I got dressed into a floural flowy top, skinny jeans, floural Vans, and a leather jacket. I went outside and walked to the little market down the street. I walked into the store and went to the smoothie section. I saw a few drinks and graved the one I wanted and walked to check-out. I saw Mitch. His deep brown eyes dug into mine. I smiled. WHY?!?!? Why did I just smile! I couldn't help it. His eyes were so...adorable. He started to walk over to me. I graved my smoothie and tried to ignore him. But he graved my arm and pulled me out side. It was fall. The leaves we everywhere. He took me to a picnic table. I took a seat and he sat beside me. 

   "Melanie don't speak or try to ignore me. I just want to tell you something." I could see he was going to cry. But he didn't. He must be fighting the feeling. "What happened with me and that girl was nothing, she kissed me and I tried to push her away. But she wouldn't budge. Look...I don't exspect you to forgive me. But even if you did or will, I promise I will NEVER do that to you again. All I want is for you to be happy." Mitch's voice started to crack. I looked at him. I saw a single tear fall out of his eyes. "I forgive you." I said graving his hand. I could tell that me not ignoring him, was killing him. He smiled and hugged me. I hugged him back and kissed his cheek. "I don't think we can be closer than friends right now, but I can try to be best friends again." I whispered to him. "I'm okay with that." He said getting up from his seat. "Hey, before you go do you want to walk with me through town. I'm all alone."  I asked as I got up aswell. "Yeah sure." He replied. We walked for about 3 hours and we both went home with a good feeling about each other.