Chapter 6: I'm glad your okay.

*Melanie Charlet's POV* 

   I was still sitting by Mitch's hospital bed. I was hoping he would be okay. I let go of his hand, and graved my phone out of my pocket. I decided to text Sammy. I typed on my phone "Hey Sam can you can to Redwood hospital Room 303. I need you." I didn't getr a replie. She is probally still mad at me. I sat there looking out the window.  I heard a door open behide me. It was Sammy. I got up of of my seat and hugged her. "Thank you so much for coming." I whispered. "Sorry I was mad at you." She said looking down at Mitch. "It's okay you have a right to be." I said to her. "What happened to Mitch?" She asked taking a seat. "I'm not sure, but all I know is that he is in a coma. He hasn't woken up yet." I said sheading a few tears. "You really love him don't you?" She asked, handing me a tissue from her purse. "He's been with me through alot. I remember when the three of us would sit in the middle of his drive way and draw on it with chalk." I said living the memeries in my mind. "Yeah, those were the good old days. You guys were so close." She said to me then pulling a mint out of her purse. "I remember thoose days too." Mitch said as he opened his eyes. I turned my head to him and graved his hand. "Oh my god. Your awake." I said holding his hand even tighter.  "Hey Sam." He said looking over to Sammy. "Hey Mitch." She said. 

    Sammy left after Mitch made her laugh really hard. I guess there getting along good. "I'm glas your okay." I said to Mitch eating some of the hospital pudding. He smiled and contuined on eating. "I have a question. Did you really love me? Or is this all an act?" I asked putting my finished pudding on the tray. "I have always loved you. And no this isn't an act." He said pushing his tray away. "Good." I said.

   The nurse came in and explained that Mitch could go home. I helped him pack his things and we took the city bus home. "You didn't tell me hat really happened. So what did happen?" I asked and opened his house door for him. "Take a seat and I will tell you." I took a seat on his leather couch. I smelled beer. Dose Mitch drink? "My father is a drunk bastard and he was beating my little brother Nathan. So I took matters inot my own hands and punched him and he fought back. He punched me so hard I went into a coma. But the cops took him to jail. So everything is okay I guess." He said about to cry because of the fact his father was in jail. I went over to him and wiped the tears from his eyes. "It's okay. He is a bad person Mitch. I undersatand he is your father, but just don't think about him right now." I said pulling him close.

  "Wanna see what I do in my free time?" He asked and took my hand to the spear bedroom down the hall. It had a computer with to screens and microphone and head set. "I make Minecraft Video's. I am a Youtuber." He said taking a seat in he chair pulling up on the screen his youtube channel. "This is really cool Mitch." I said seating next to him. "I have almost 3 Million subscribers." He said putting the mouse cursor on the subriber count button. "Wow." I said eyeing his youtube account. "You need to teach me how to play Minecraft it sounds so cool." I said sitting on him lap. We spent all night playing Minecraft. I spent the night at his house that night. Dreaming about what tomorrow would be like. I felt Mitch kiss me on the top of my head as I drifted off to sleep.