Chapter 4: Don't talk to me..just leave me alone.

*Melanie Charlet's POV* 

   I woke up in my dress and heels. I walked out of my room and into my bathroom and took a nice cold shower. I got dress into some lazy clothes and walked into my living room. I turned on the TV. I heared a knock at the door. It was Sammy. "Look girl why haven't you been texting me back or calling? I was starting to get worried." she said welcoming herself in. "Sorry I got into a fight last night with my mom and she took my phone and I just got it back this morning before she left. Sammy I am so sorry." I lied to her face. "It's okay, I just thought you were ignoring me on purpose." She laughed and sat on my couch. "I would never do that even if I wanted to." Said sitting next to her. "Good" She replied while flipping throught the channels. 

     Sammy ended up falling asleep and I ended up texting Mitch. Our conversation:

(M=Mitch Mel=Melanie)

M: Hey what you up to?

Mel: Nothing much watching TV while my best friend sleeps. Why?

M: Meet me and that smoothie place you like. 

Mel: Fine but after Sammy wakes up. 

*End of conversation*

    "Hey who you texting?" Sammy said while leaning over to look at my phone. "No one special." I said pulling my phone away. "C'mon let me see." She said graving my phone. She stood up with her mouth open wide. "Really Mel? Really Mitch? He is the bad guy remember." She said glaring at me. "C'mon we have been on one date and..." I stopped before I could continue. "You blew me off for him?!?" She shouted across the room. I didn't answer. "Sammy....I..I..I can explain." I struttered. "Don't explain anything. I thought we were best friends and we were suppost to tell everything to each other? I guess not." Sammy said while graving her stuff. "Sammy please don't leave I'm.." She inturrupted me. "Don't talk to me just..Leave me alone!" She yelled while slamming the apartment door behide her. What have I done. 

       I felt so alone. I went on my computer and went on Facebook. I opened my news feed and people were bullying me. It was whole bunch of messages and status's about me dating Mitch. One of them said "Wow looks like Raven High school has a new slut." Another one said "Oh look the slut is a little uglier than the rest. Mitch picked a bad one this time." I started to cry. I went into my bathroom and took a razor out of my makeup box. I slit a cut into my skin right down the center of my wrist. It was bleeding a little. I didn't feel anything.  Mitch texted me and the message said "What are you doing?" He was in my room. He went into the bathroom and put the razor in the trash. He graved my arm and kissed it. And I felt more tears go down my cheek. "Why? Mel..why?" He said. I didn't answer. He sat on the bathroom floor with me and he held me for about 3 hours. I fell asleep. 

     I woke up still in Mitch's arms. I was warm. He said "Your awake."  "I cut myself because of what the people were saying about me on facebook, I guess they found out about me and you." I said getting up. "Whatever they say Mel its not true. I don't want to lose you. Like I almost did a few hours ago." He said puttingme in his arms. "Mitch. Do you really like me?" I asked looking dead into his eyes. "Why wouldn't I?" He said putting his arms around me once more.