Chapter 8: I'm sorry Melanie!

*Mitch Hughes POV* 

       I made everyone leave my house. I needed to text  Melanie. What I did was a mistake. The girl who came up and kissed me was french and was just being friendly. She was the the new exchanged student. I graved my phone from the sticky coounter top. I walked over all the red solo cups on the floor. I am going to have to clean this big mess up later.  I started to text Melanie. 

(M=Mitch Mel=Melanie)

M: Mel I am so sorry. I can explain. What happened wasn't my fault. The girl kissed me and hse was french. She was just being friendly. She is the exchanged student. 

Mel: Mitch, don't talk to me. Your a dick and I hate you. You broke my heart. Just when you said we were offical. Well not anymore. Bye Mitch. 

M: Mel please!

Mel: *No replie*

   My heart broke. I can't believe she didn't believe me. I walked over to my bedroom and looked at my desk. I saw a wooden box and picked it up. It was old photo's of Melanie, Sammy, and I. I looked at a few and then saw one that really caught my eye. It was when I went to the seventh grade dance with Melanie. Sammy went with her boyfriend so it was just the two of us. I pu tthe box down and took the picture and sat on my bed. She was wearing a sky blue dress that was puffy at the bottom her hair was curled at the ended. I was wear a tux that had a blue tie. I remember that day like it was yesterday. I remember when we...kissed for the first time. I fell in love. But I was to scared to. What happened that night might be why I ditched her for years. I was scared of love. 

    I cleaned my house and walked out side. I walked around the block and past Mel's house. I saw her look ou ther window. I waved and shot her a smile. She closed her curtain and gave me a dirty look that broke my heart a little more. I kept walking. I knew she was going to be mad for a while.