Chapter 10: Work In Progress.

*Melanie Charlet's POV* 

    I saw Mitch walk down to his house as he took me home. I know it is hard to not talk to him but it is for the best I keep telling myself. I walked to my room and saw a note on my door it said: ~  Hi honey, I couldn't call you my phone broke and now I am going to work and then shopping for food, I will be back as soon as I can. Love, Mom. ~

  I took the note off my door and put it in the trash.  I went on my laptop and saw that my desktop was a picture of me and Mitch. We were standing in front of the fake "Italian bridge" down the street. Mitch was kissing my cheek. I smiled and flashed back to that moment..

 ~Flashback~ 

   "Hey excuse me miss but can you take our picture?" Mitch said as he handed the camera to the nice women. "Sure no problem." She replied and took back a few steps. Mitch rapped on arm around my waist and then kissed my cheek. He held his lips there until the lady was done taking a few pictures. "You guys look so cute together." The lady said handing back the camera. "Thanks." Mitch said. He turned to me and picked me up in his arms. Then he kissed me. 

~End of Flashback~ 

     I was so happy then. But know I can't even think about him without thinking about that night he broke my heart. I started to cry away my pain and just sat there on the end of my bed and sobbed. 

     After I finished crying away the thought of Mitch, I put on some sweat pants, sweat shirt, and walked over to the living room and turned on the T.V.. I looked at how happy the people were on the comercial for the cruise thing. It was a cruise. Maybe if I go one a vacation with some friends I can forget about what happened to me and Mitch and I will be happy again. I texted my mom and she said she understood and would work something out or me. 

      I fell asleep on the couch and woke up to the sound of my mom making dinner. "Hello honey I have a surprise for you." She said pulling a chair in front of me. " I got a cruise for you and..*cough* Mitch to go on." She said in a stubborn voice. "Wait I have to go with Mitch?" I asked standing up from my resting place. "Yes, before you say anything you to need to work this out. I think this would be good for you two. You need this. You leave in three days I will drive you two to the airport."  She replied rubbing my shoulder. "I'm going to bed." I said walking to my room and slamming the door. 

   *~* The next day *~* 

   I woke up from the sunligth shinning in my face once again. I sat up and graved my phone. I saw I got a missed text message from Mitch in the middle of the night. I opened the message and read it. It said:

 I hope your not mad about us going on a criuse together. I'm sorry.

  I could feel the pain in my heart. I knew how he felt. I needed to see him. I needed to tell him. That he dosen't need to be sorry. I do.