Chapter 7: The party.

*Mitch Hughes POV* 

     Melanie was still ontop of me asleep. I quikly picked her up and put her on the couch to finish sleeping. She looked so peaceful asleep. Just like she did when she was little. I opened up my phone and texted my friends to come over at 2:00pm and have a party. "Morning Mitch." Melanie said while coming into the room. "Morning." I said back to her, I walked up to her and picked her up in my arms. "I'm having a party later tonight. You should come. I want you here." I told her still hugging her. "I'd have to ask but, I'm sure I will be able to come." She replied putting  a kiss on my cheek. "Mitch.......,Are we a couple now? Or?" She asked pulling away. Wait are we? I don't know. I sure do want to be. "Yes." I said hugging her from behide and picking her up. She laughed he sweet laugh and she walked home.

*Melanie Charlet's POV* 

     I was glad that Mitch said we were officail. I walked into my house and saw another note on the table. It was my mom saying she was gone on a business trip. Figures, she's never here. I got dressed into some clean new clothes. I put on black skinny jeans, sparkle rainbow top, and black and white convers. I curled my hair too. I graved my phone and went back to Mitch's house. I opened his door and saw people everywhere. I laughed in my mind. Him and his parties. I walked over to the kitchen counter. I graved a cup of fruit punch. I saw mitch sitting on a stool. A girl came over to him. Kissing him. ??? What? I thought we were officail. I droped my punch on the floor. I started to cry. I saw Mitch chase me out the door. It was raining outside. Thats just great. "Melanie, wait it's not what it look like.. Please.!"  he yelled. I just kept running. I tried to hold the tears in but they kept flowing out. I finally reached my house. I ran to my room. I just sat there with my back against the door. Crying. Why would he do that? I should've known he was going to do that. He ditched me once. Now he cheated on me. I'm so dumb I should've known.