Kylie and Jenny

A/N: I am changing Kylie from Ashley Benson to Kylie Jenner before all the lip fillers hehe, Kylie on top)

Sunday morning rain is falling...🎶

4pm.

"Do u want 2 hang?"

Kylie was thinking of an effective excuse to tell Lia when another SMS came in.

"It's Friday anyways..."

"Who's that?", Jenny asked.

The queen bee of their school asked her. Jenny is Jacob's girlfriend. No one knows she is in Kylie's place right now and it should stay that way.

"No one", Kylie replied putting her cellphone down on her bedside table without replying to Lia.

No one knows Kylie and Jenny is hooking up. It will ruin Jenny's social status and also her relationship with hottest soccer player in school.

Identity crisis that's what they call it. Kylie likes boys but she is also attracted to girls. She read somewhere this could just be phase since she is just 19.

Jenny sat next to Kylie on her bed. She leaned in to give Kylie butterfly kisses on her cheeks down to her neck.

Jenny sucked a sweet spot on her collar bone. Kylie pushed Jenny down on her bed.

A few minutes of teasing and Jenny has her legs up in the sky.

"You taste really good baby, hhhhmmmm", Kylie said humming, she could feel the vibrations on her slick folds.

She parted her lips with two finger while she lapped her juices, dragging her tongue through her wet folds. Jenny is vocal when it comes to sex which Kylie likes about her. Kylie gets motivated by that.

Kylie inserted two fingers without a warning making Jenny gasp. She moved her hips meeting Kylie's thrust. She could hear the sound her pu§§y was making while Kylie pounded two fingers in her core furiously. She can feel Jenny's muscle tightening around her fingers. Kylie leaned in to lick her bud while finger fvcking her.

She was so aroused her head was pounding.

"I am so near Ky, don't stop!..." Jenny cried world collapsing.

She peeked at Kylie between her legs. Kylie's lips is moist with her juice and she finds it sexy as hell.

"Come her sexy"

She kissed her passionately. Their lips crashing. She could taste herself on her mouth. She palmed her brea$t. Twicking her n!pples making Kylie moan.

"Tell me what you want Ky, you don't have to be shy around me. You know that"

Kylie whispered something.

--------

Legs and arms tied up to her four poster bed. Kylie is spread eagled in the middle of the bed. Anticipation is killing her.

Jenny turned the v!brator on its maximum setting. Dragging it across Kylie's body. Slowly making its way to her slick folds.

She teased Kylie by sliding it up and down her pu$$y entrance not putting it in. Kylie is writhing on the bed, begging her to put it in.

"Please Jen, pleaaaa...ahhhhhh", she screamed and arched her back when Jenny shoved it in without a warning.

"You like that?!" Huh?", Jenny kept thrusting it in and out repeatedly. One thrust deeper than the other.

"Yes! Yes!!! Yeeeeeeees!!!

"This is sooooo effin good Ky", moaning while she lick the icing off her fingers.

"My mom baked it before leaving for a out of town for a business trip.", Kylie replied helping herself with a slice. "So Springbreak is coming next week, plans?"

"We'll go with the others!"

"I can't wait!"

"But for the mean time...." Jenny replied while approaching Kylie. She pushed her against the kitchen island. Kneeling in front of Kylie, she pulled her panties down. She started kissing her thighs. Kylie bended her knees a bit and pushed her hips forward so Jenny can easily access her.

Jenny used her pointer finger and dragged it from Kylie's hole to her clït. She spread her juice making her folds slick. She then put both of her arms between Kylie's legs cupping her a$$ and spreading her legs in the process. She flicked her tongue on her swollen cliít. Then, she swirl her tongue on Kylie's swollen bud.

"Oh fvck!", Kylie screamed while Jenny darted her hard tongue inside her wet pu$$y. She fvcked her using her tongue. Her hard tongue is like a smalll pointed d!ck inside her.

"Jeeenny...ahhhh.." Her eyes rolling at the back of her head. Jenny shoved her tongue as far as it would go making Kylie reach her climax squirting juices over Jenny's face.

"That was amazing, Jenny" she said panting.

Jenny's phone rang. "Yes babe?... Yeah I'm on my way...no I was working out. Okay love you too."

"Uhmm, I have to go. See you in Hawaii then?." without waiting for an answer Jenny left Kylie.

"Fvck and Run?!" Kylie muttered under her breath.