Moving on

The next morning, Lia and Kylie prepared for leaving. They are both on auto-pilot mode. They brushed their teeth, took a bath, eat breakfast..

Kylie has been sending text messages and also been trying to call Cassie after she went to her shop and she refused to see her.

Lia's phone on the other hand kept ringing signaling a message coming in. Dylan kept in touch with her. Telling her what he's up to and reminding to take care, to have a great day or to eat her meals on time. It's making her smile and she appreciate the gesture.

The other students are already waiting in the lobby ready to leave. Lia saw Dylan with a cute guy she assumed was Wren. He caught her looking at him and he waved.

At the airport, Kylie still kept on checking her phone for a message coming from Cassie, since she texted her saying they are already leaving today.

She kept on checking the entrance of the airport hoping that Cassie would change her mind and follow her. She keeps on imagining the scenario just like in the movies wherein the girl or boy will try to ran after their love interest at the airport.

The airport is buzzing with activity. Their flight number is already being called. Their classmates and other people in the same flight started piling in one line ready to enter the plane.

Until the last minute, Kylie is still hoping. Until she was seated inside the plane and it took off, that's when she accepted it. That it's done. Counted off as a summer love.

Cassie doesn't even know her exact address. Realizing that, Kylie felt an invisible hand crushed her heart.

--------------------------

Days had gone by, Lia busied herself preparing for her application for Yale and also for her scholarship.

Dylan has stopped texting her, she noticed. The last text he got from him was about their project. Maybe he already gave up?

She still thinks of him from time to time but currently she is also pretty occupied. Her mom is just recovering from a minor surgery so Lia is the one taking over their business aswell. And she's not sure if she's ready to trust someone with her heart yet.

She is checking their photos on her phone. Smiling when the memories of their time together came flashing back. His eyes when he confessed that he loves her. The understanding in his eyes when she practically bet on him for a Yale recommendation. How he begged for her to listen to him explain his side when it turns out she was also a part of a twisted project for him.

She did not noticed her mom peaking over her shoulder.

Her mom faked a cough, "So finally! You have moved on. And look who we have here...Dylan!!!"

Lia gave her mom a sad smile. One full of regret. "I dunno mom. I think I may have lost the guy who has been sincere to me this time...". She did not even notice that tears escaped her eyes. She cried shamelessly for the first time. She poured her heart out and told her mom everything.

"Lia baby, it's not too late if you haven't tried anything. Loves makes you better person. It makes you patient. It makes you understanding and forgiving that is why it was easy for him to forgive you. Now that he did his part. You have to do your part. Love is a two way street... If you are worried about the business and my health, Liam is going to be here tonight. You can go and talk to Dylan"

"What if he doesn't accept me back. What if he already moved on?" Lia asked.

"Still you have to try for these questions not to be what ifs. Swallowing your pride will not give you indigestion. If it works out then winner takes it all"

She is planning to talk to Dylan first day of their return to school. She now understands how it was easy for him to forgive her. He loves her obviously. That's all he can see in his eyes but she was blinded by her anger. She was hurt before and it was too easy for her too judge.

Her heart tightens whenever she thinks of him. She has decided. Fvck waiting and pride! She will go to him and if she has to she will beg for him to take her back.

--------------------

Dylan finished up the homework he was suppose to do with Lia. He just texted her about it.

Three days has gone by and he has not heard from her. He misses her so much. Whenever his phone rings his heart beats loudly thinking it is Lia but all the time he's just disappointed.

The ex-girlfriend Miley enrolled to their school too. She would often visit Dylan and spend time with him.

"Love, Trolls is already in the cinemas." Miley hinted.

Dylan just brushed it off and shrugged and proceeded eating his cereals.

Days go by, Miley stayed with him even if he doesn't give even the slightest damn about her.

"I have bought us tickets to the movies", Miley exclaimed holding two movie tickets for Trolls.

Dylan just shaked his head realizing that he's being a d!ck to this lovely nice girl. Miley has been patient with his constant ignoring. Maybe he just needs to divert his attention to her instead of chasing someone who he's not even sure will come back to him.

Smiling at Miley, he nodded and opened his arms motioning for her to come.

She practically came running towards him, too excited that finally Dylan showed interest again. They fell to the couch. Miley on top of Dylan.

Miley stared into his eyes. Her arms on either side of his face. He can feel her breathing heavily. She leaned in but Dylan coughed awkwardly.

"Let's go?" Dylan just said trying to escape the situation.

The Trolls movie they are about to watch is the last full show. There are about less than 20 people in the cinema. They bought sour cream pop corn and waited for the movie to start. They sat at the far end corner of the movie house.

Miley was telling him about her experiences in her short stay in London. Laughing with her. She would sometimes hit his arm playfully. Dylan felt at ease. He realized he used to love this girl maybe it is not too late to give it a go and rekindle their love for each other.

Dylan surprised Miley by kissing her square in the mouth while she was in the middle of saying something.

Recovering from shock, Miley answered the kiss fiercely. Her kiss is demanding while Dylan's is accepting. She sucked on her tongue and swirled it tongue against Dylan's while her hands roam down his navel.

The movie is already starting but their focus is on each other. Not caring a bit if they get caught.

Miley stroke Dylan's shaft through his pants feeling him grow under his touch. She sealed his lips swallowing his moan. While his hand is already inside her shirt massaging her left breäst while still kissing her.

"Hmmmmmmmm" Miley moan softly knowing that it is dark enough for someone to catch them they were doing.

Dylan wrapped his arms around her waist and spread her legs hiking her mini-skirt up and hooking the crotch of her panties. He started touching her wet core. As he slips in his finger, Miley let out a gasp. He thrusted his fingers in and out of her slick core.

"That's it" Miley whimpered softly.

Miley felt a creeping sensation climb on the apex of her thigh. She felt her muscles tightening and she came. She has to bite Dylan's shoulder to stop herself from screaming.

"Let me take care of you", Miley whispered stroking Dylan's evident buldge on his pants.