Chapter 8: A Mate for Japan

(Your POV)
~3 days later~

Yuki has been staying with us these past few days. Strange how she has been able to make Japan more talkative. I guess they really hit it off. Shouldn't be much of a surprise. They do have a lot in common.

(Japan's POV)

Yuki is very interesting. She is very intelligent and at time she can be a bit shy. Her family was the richest family in Japan until her mother died and her father was killed by hunters. She moved here to have a fresh start. I really like her maybe even love her.

(3rd person POV)

Yuki sat on the coach reading a book when Japan walked into the room. She looked up. "Oh herro Japan. How's your evening going?" She asked smiling. Japan sat down beside her. "So far good. And you?" He asked. "Good, just reading." She said. "Oh. What's it about?" Japan asked. "It's about medical treatments. The different procedures and new methods on how to treat patients." Yuki said, pointing to one of the pages. Japan looked amazed. "Wow I didn't know you liked that stuff. You must be very smart to know what they mean." He said. She smiled. "My father was a heart surgeon and my mother was a plastic surgeon. My grandparents were both brain surgeons so I guess you could say I come from a line of surgeons." She said. Japan looked astonished. Never in his life had he met such an intelligent person. "Question. If you stayed in Japan, wourd you've become a surgeon as werr?" He asked. "That way I reft. It was expected of me to become a surgeon rike my parents before me. I wanted to become a writer. Writing stories is my passion and I wanted to make other people feel happy." She said. Japan put his hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him with hopeful eyes. "I think you should follow your passion and write stories." Japan said. She smiled then hugged him. Japan didn't know what to do at first but he eventually hugged her back. She promised to never give up on that dream. "Hey do you want to go out for a walk with me rater?" Japan asked. "Yes. I'd like that very much." She said.

~4 hours later~

Japan and Yuki left for their walk.

(Japan's POV)

As I'm walking beside Yuki I can't help but look at her. Her skin shines so beautifully in the moonlight. Her black hair was in a ponytail and she kept hugging herself like she was cold. She looked at me with her chocolate brown eyes and smiled. I then realized she was the one. The one I shall spent eternity with. We walked down to the park were only a few people hung out. I took her over the the pond and took her hand. She looked at me confused. "Yuki. I've never been the kind of person that shares their feerings but I can't hide anything from you. I-I-I have feerings for you. I feer rike if you're not with me, something bad wirr happen to you. A worrd without you in it wourd be unbearabre." "Japan," I took both her hands. She smelled like the Japanese cherry blossoms back home. "I rove you Yuki." I finished. I looked into her eyes waiting for a response. "I rove you too, Kiku." She then kissed me. She tasted amazing. We kissed for a good 30 seconds. I've made up my mind. I can't live without her. "Y-Yuki?" I asked, nervously. "Yes Kiku," she answered. I took a deep breath. "Will you be my mate?" I asked. I looked up at her. There were tears in her eyes. "W-why are you crying?" I asked, concerned. I then saw her smile. "Because I'm happy, Kiku." I looked at her with a smile. "Then..." I paused. "Yes, Kiku, I will be your mate." I then gave her a ring to symbolized our love and kissed her.

We then made love in the now empty park

A/N:

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted anything in awhile, I've been busy with school and personal things. I know it's shorter then what I normally write but I wanted everyone to know what happened between Japan and Yuki.

Hope you enjoyed it. 😊