Chapter 3: Meeting the Vamps

(Ludwig's POV)
~3 weeks later~

I decided to introduce (y/n) to the gang, even though most of them are annoying. Italy was excited as usual. "I-a can't-a wait to meet-a (y/n). I bet she's-a nice." Italy said. "So do I. From what you said mr. Germany she's rearry kind and genry." Japan said. "Ja. Und Vest is head over heels in love vith her." Prussia said. "I did not say zat!" I yelled from upstairs. "Ja jou did. When jou vere cooking." Prussia protested. "Zat's bullshit. I'd like to see jou find jou're mate." I replied. "Already did. It's Hungary." Prussia responded. I couldn't help but laugh. "She's vith our cousin Austria. Jou can't steal his mate." I said. "So vhat if she's vith him. He's not za awesome Prussia." I laughed again. My bruder is so naive and full of himself. I took out my phone and texted (y/n).

You:
Ludwig:
L: Guten Tag (y/n) meine Leibe. I well be picking you up at 7 o'clock after the sun has set. Everyone can't wait to meet you.
Y: Ok. Can't wait. See you soon. 😉

I smiled at the message. I looked at the clock, it was 5:30. Good I have one and half hours. I went downstairs to see Italy and Japan still talking about her. "So broHaas, vhen is she arriving?" Prussia said suddenly right behind me. "I'm picking her up at 7 o'clock. After the sun sets." I replied. "Smart move. Don't vant to get burned in front of her?" Prussia asked, cocky like. "Uggg." I face palmed. "I don't vant to get burned period." I said, thinking of the first time I went into sunlight with my, at the time, new vampiric skin. I don't want that to happen again.

(Your POV)

I put my phone down and started thinking about what to wear. After about 30 minutes of searching for an outfit, I decided to wear a black dress and some black heels. I don't usually wear heels but tonight seemed like a good occasion. Plus Ludwig has never seen me in heels before.

I then dug through my jewelry and pick out my favorite full moon earrings, rose ring, and dragon necklace

I then dug through my jewelry and pick out my favorite full moon earrings, rose ring, and dragon necklace. (A/n: I like dragons 🐉 sorry.)

)