Chapter 11: Love Has No Boundries

(Your POV)

I woke up the next morning to the sound of music. I sat up to see Ludwig, half naked from last night, rubbing his face. "Who the hell is that?" I asked. "Sadly Gilbert." Ludwig said, sitting at the edge of the bed. I went over, exposing my naked breasts, and hugged him. He looked up and kissed me, passionately. Ludwig then swung me onto his lap. We cuddled for awhile. "Liebe?" Ludwig said. I looked up at him. "Yes?" I said. He then reached into the bedside drawers and pulled out a ring box. He placed it in my hand. "Liebe. Du bist mein Ein und Alles und Ohne Dich kann ich nicht leben. Mein Herz gehört Dir. Ich will mein Leben mit Dir gemeinsam verbringen. (Y/n) (m/n) (l/n)? Willst Du mich heiraten?" He said. I covered my mouth and started crying. "Yes. I will marry you." I said. He smiled and kissed me.

A/n: Hey guys this is the end of my Vampire Germany X Reader fanfic. It's been a blast writing for you guys and I hate to end it like this but I have a bunch of other stories to finish. I can't thank you all enough for this.

Auf Wiedersehen! (Bye)

Vocabulary
(German)

Du bist mein Ein und Alles: you mean the world to me.

Ohne Dich kann ich nicht leben: I can't live without you.

Mein Herz gehört Dir: My heart belongs to you.

Ich will mein Leben mit Dir gemeinsam verbringen: I want to share my life with you.

Willst Du mich heiraten?: Will you marry me?