Chapter 10: Hungary?!?

(Prussia's POV)

Dammit! Italy got Emily. Oh well. I thought as I was sitting in the living room, starring at the ceiling. There suddenly was a knock at the door. I immediately jumped up to answer it. When I opened the door, there was my beautiful Elizaveta Hedervary or Hungary. "Elizaveta? Vhat are jou doing here? Have you finally seen that 'Roderich Edelstein' isn't as awesome as me?" I asked. I noticed that she was crying. She smacked me hard on the face then hugged me which caught me off guard. "It's terrible. The park of werewolves that lived near Mr Austria's house, killed him. But you don't have to hunt them down." "Vhy is zat?" I asked. "Because I already killed them." My eyes widened. I didn't know she was that strong. "But how? Jour only a human!" I asked. I looked at her eyes, they were red, not her usual green ones. The hell? "You noticed. I was turned after I got injured from a werewolf. But even after that Austria didn't want me." Elizaveta said, crying. I held her tightly. "Vell, Austria is stupid for not vanting jou as a mate. Jou're za most beautiful woman on za vhole vide vorld. No one comes close." I said. Elizaveta looked up, wide eyes. "R-Really? You really think so?" She asked. "Ja. I've alvayed liked jou. Even loved jou." I replied. She looked at me like that was what she wanted to hear for so long. I looked deeply into her red eyes and she looked into mine. I placed two fingers under her chin and lifted it up. I leaned down and kissed her. She kissed back passionately. I slowly began making my way to my bedroom. She followed, still kissing me. Not like she had a choice, I was basically pulling her along. She didn't stop me. I pulled her inside my room and locked the door. I kissed up and down her neck, making her moan. I pinned her down on the bed and proceeded to slowly remove her clothes. She placed her hands on my chest and removed my clothes. We then had sex. Hot sweaty sex. Afterwards she curled up to my chest and fell asleep. I did it. I thought. I got my girl.