4; kiss and tell 🌸

"You're as flat as a board."

I couldn't forget the look he had on yesterday as he said it to my face after his hand felt my chest. That shithead just insulted me and walked away alive.

I threw the pillow on the bed and began punching it, imagining that it was Jungkook's face. "Die, you rude ass!! How dare you call my boobs flat after touching them!? Die Jeon Jungkook!"

"Okay, you've officially lost it." Sydney rolled her eyes and uncrossed her legs. "Vee, boys are like that. They say stupid things."

I sighed, relaxing my arms and just lied on my back. I placed my hands over my chest, feeling the swell of my breast, "Hey Syd? My boobs aren't that flat, right?"

🌸

I went to the field, still in my uniform, the guys were already stretching to warm up beforehand. I didn't see Jungkook with them. I was a little relieved but I knew there's no way I could avoid him, not when he's the team captain who's in charge of my training. I quickly made my way to the locker room to change for practice but when I opened the door he was already there.

Jungkook didn't even look up as I shuffled inside, swiftly moving but very careful as if avoiding non existent booby traps across the floor. He still wasn't well enough to join us for practice so the coach told him to just watch in the mean time, monitor the players so he could see what the team lacks.

"You're still going to follow the routine I made." He started, standing up to leave so I could change comfortably, "Come out quickly when you're done."

I was still mad at him so I purposely took extra long while changing into my practice clothes. He was sitting by the bleachers outside the locker room, waiting for me. I only noticed now that he was dressed for practice with a white jacket on and white trainers then his signature black shorts over black leggings.

A group of girls were gathered a few rows behind him, quietly squealing and wishing they could talk to the rude jerk. I snorted a bit loudly at his ability to bewitch girls with his rudeness.

 I snorted a bit loudly at his ability to bewitch girls with his rudeness

Jungkook looked at my direction and I instinctively straightened up. He stared at me blankly as he curved a finger to summon me. Not as obedient as other girls, I walked really slowly towards his direction, dragging my feet along as obviously as I could.

He watched me with an uninterested look and then said, "You shouldn't be showing this attitude to me right now. Remember that I still have a say whether you get to stay in this team or not."

"I thought the coach told you not to do anything but watch today." I said, ignoring him as I casually started my stretching routine, "So what are you doing right now?"