Letter 79🌙

1 month before

I sit down in my now empty room and think about all the good times I had in which wasn't many but there were still some.

My dad got arrested for child abuse and breaking into stores.

His girlfriend had no idea that my father did this stuff so she left and went across the country to love with her parents until she got a house. In surprised because she apologised to be and gave me some sympathy which was kind of her. She's actually not that bad of a person.

And now to the last part. Which is about me and my beautiful boyfriend Lucas. Oh wow this is the last time I'm going to be in this room. Do you want to know why.
Well Lucas asked me to move in with him into a apartment his has. It's a little one but I'm still excited to be moving in with him.
I know he's excited.

I grab my last suitcase and head out my ex bead rooms door having one last look at my old room.
I can't believe this is really happening. 

I step out of the house and see you standing there waiting for me.
I run up to you and give you a massive hug. You kiss me then put me down.

"You ready to go", you say.

I nod. You put my suitcase into the back and open the door for me.

We drive off and I watch as we become further from my old life and closer to the start of my new one.

Hmm 1 month earlier. Do you think she should have moved in with him?? What's do you want to see happen. Comment down below anything you want to know or want to happen.
Almost the end of the story. I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far. And anyone who is dealing with this kind of stuff that happens in this story just start strong and know that you always have someone to talk to.
You are not alone in this.