Letter 81

Heya guys so sorry I haven't updated in a while I have been very busy since school started back up but now that I'm on end of first term holidays I am gonna aim to finish this book! After this book ends I will be starting a new book, so if you guys want to suggest what kind of book you would like me to write just pm me and I will put your ideas into the next book.... so I will let you read this chapter now.. :)

Dear Bully,

I wake up to your arms wrapped around my skinny body.

 I smile as the memories of last night came flooding into my mind.

I look over at you and lay my hand onto your cheek.

You eyes suddenly flutter open and you reach you arms out and embrace me into a massive cuddle.

I lean in and peck you on the lips.

Then I see your cheeky smile, the one that send butterflies all around my tummy.

I get up and out of bed making sure you don't pull me back down.

I anxiously walk in front of the mirror that stands in front of me and pull at my skin feeling disgusted in what I see.

In a matter of seconds you were stranding right by my side putting your arms around my waist.

"stop judging yourself, you are beautiful just the way your are"

_________________________

So... yeah that's this chapter,, pretty boring but stuff is about to go down in the neighbourhood so stay aware.. I'm only doing 4 more chapters and then I'm ending it ;) So till next chapter!!