FROM THE AUTHOR~

Hello reader!

I hope you have enjoyed the story so far. There are just so many ideas in my mind-they just keep coming and I wish they won't ever stop.

Anyway, I am writing this short note to let my lovely readers know that I truly appreciate everything that you have done for me.

Every vote, every read, and every comment counts. Just clicking on the link actually helps a lot too.

I hope ideas can be endless, so I can always conjure a perfect picture in my mind before I continue with whatever that is going on inside the story. I would really like to know what you think of it.

Is it a little too gory?

Is it really boring?

Does it keep you at the edge of your seat?

Does it make you want to continue reading?

I have no idea what the answer to those questions are, so I would really like to listen to your opinions.

Thanks again for all your wonderful support-it makes me want to write more. Don't worry, I will keep working on my story. It still has a long way to go, but it's alright.

Finishing the story fast and not doing a great job  would not mean anything. So I will just take it slow, and write it patiently.

Nothing is impossible as long as you always believe in yourself.

- Julia