-8-

She stood up from the floor. "Are you serious Sitara?" Tala asks. Sitara nodds smiling, she figured this was a good sign, considering what Wrench came here to ask. "I was going to send him in to wake you up, I wish I would have." She says with a laugh. Tala blushes and rushes out the door. She runs strait into Wrench, sending them sprawling onto the floor.
Wrench ended up laying back down, with Tala straddling his waist, and her hands braceing herself over him. If she was already blushing, she is full on red now. "S-sorry!" She stammered as she sat up. "Its alright." He said sitting up. That's when Sitara walked out into the hallway. She burst out laughing. "You could have waited to make a move until after I left." She wheezed. They both froze, both of them thought she was talking to themself. She walked past them to the door. Opening it she called out behind her. "Wash the sheets, and wear a condom!" Then she left the flustered pair. "Um, I would normally say a shitty pickup line right about now, but with you I never seem to know what to say." Wrench says nervously after a long ackward pause. Tala furrows her eyebrows "What is a pickup line? She asks innocently. "Pickup lines are sayings that people use on others when they want to get it their pants." He says. She laughs "So you do want to get in my pants." She says jokingly. "Says the woman sitting on my lap." He says winking. "You didn't deny it." She said with a smirk. Then she leaned in and whispered "But neither did I" in his ear, then she got up and put out her hand to help him up. He took it and stood up too. "So what did you come here for, other than to flirt." She said smiling. "Actually I kind of was going to ask you out." He says shifting nervously. "All right, where we going to go?" She says smiling. "You don't get it, I want you to be my girlfriend." He said even more nervous then before. "I know. I ment where are we going for our first date?" She said laughing. He visibly relaxed. "Honestly I didn't think I'd get this far." He said sheepishly. "Normally I don't get past 'did you fall from heaven, because you look like an angle'." He said with a shrug. "That's the difference between me and other girls. I didn't fall from from heaven, I crawled out of hell." She says laughing, he laughs too. "It seems were both pretty new to this." He says smiling. "I guess so. How about you plan the first date I'll plan the second." she says smirking. "Why do you get the second date?" He asks question marks appearing. "Two reasons. Firstly, I have never planned a date, so I have less experience. Secondly you can't do anything to dirty on a first date." She says smirking. He laughs and winks. "You can't be to sure!" He says cockily. "Boy, I could judo filp you!" She says laughing. "But would you want to?" He said smiling. She rolled her eyes, then smiled. "So, since today is Wednesday, let's have the first date Saturday, and the second Sunday. That way we have time to plan, and we can spend the weekend together." He says smiling. "Your not sleeping over." She says smirking. "Of course not, Sitara lives here!" He says. She shakes her head, thinking that he didn't understand, but he did. "So are you going to tell me what you have planned for our date?" She asked interested, but not really expecting an answer. "Even if I had a plan, I wouldn't tell you. Its a surprise." He says with a smile. "Same goes here." She says with a smirk. "One condition though." She says. "One condition to what?" He asks confused. "All of it." She say. "Alright, shoot." He says. "Once we get to the location of my date, you won't wear your mask." As she speaks he trys to cut in but she speaks over him. "Before you say no, you should know that its impossible for someone to see you, and you can put it back on if you don't feel comfortable." She finishes. "Why do you want to see my face." He says faking confidence. She reaches up to his face touching the area of skin where the mask ends. "I like it." She says bluntly. This threw him way off. "Wha-" He sputtered in surprise. "I'm being serious, I don't know what you don't like about it, but that doesn't mean I won't respect it. I think your rather handsome." She says seriously. His mind was raceing, him handsome? He figured you could see the childhood trauma on his face. Her words made his hear flutter. Normally women could only get a reaction out of his pants, not his heart. Then again everything about her was abnormal.

A/N I'm sorry its so awkward... I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday, finals got me begging for death!