Chapter 16: Which path will you choose?

Setting: Hikaru teleport Misaki outside of the holy palace and they are now near the holy palace but in a rocky area.

Misaki yelp in pain. Hikaru used her dark magic and she send it and hit Misaki flying towards a rock. Misaki crouch. Hikaru said,''Girl, what are you doing? You are stronger than this, where did your will to fight went to.'' Misaki smile and said weakly,''Because i know my Hikaru came back.'' Hikaru made a disgust face and said,''Your Hikaru, don't dare to say my first name, you are just a trash, i don't know you, even if i had i would have kill you.'' Misaki stands up and reply,''Then why you save Kaname and call her your friend? Why are you wearing the hair pin Kaname gave you? Why are you wearing the clothes Nadeshiko gave you the day you left the holy palace?! Hikaru, where did the Hikaru i know went to!'' Hikaru stands there frozen and she reply,''The Hikaru you know doesn't exist anymore, i am Hikaru Reizen a vampire princess, you are just a holy warrior, we live in different world, you and i should not have been friends in the first place, you should now have save in me the first place a vampire like me.'' Misaki eye widen and said,''So you really came back.'' 

Then a nearby boom was heard. Misaki flinch and then Hibiki telepathy came and he said,''Misaki! Hurry up and come back, Nadeshiko is in trouble!'' 

Misaki runs toward the holy palace but Hikaru stop her. Misaki beg and said,''Hikaru, please move, i need to go back to my friends.'' Hikaru reply,''No, i am your enemy, defeat me and you can leave.''  Misaki said with hurt,''I really have no choice..really Hikaru?" Hikaru smile evilly.

Currently at the holy palace, Hibiki and Kazuki beaten up their previously enemy and now those two fight the remaining dark warriors but Nadeshiko seems like she is getting weaker as she fight Ren, Ren also look tired but he is still stronger. Ren said,''Hmft, you sure have grown but not enough to beat me yet, i feel ashamed to be your teacher once.'' Nadeshiko fly far and fast being kicked by Ren and Nadeshiko couldn't move. Nadeshiko just lay there unable to do a single thing. Ren summon a sword and he went up to Nadeshiko. The others try to help Nadeshiko but their opponent is blocking them. Luckily, Misaki was magically teleport in front of Nadeshiko. Ren was surprised because he sense that magic around Misaki belongs to Hikaru. Ren ask,''Kurata, did Hikaru teleport you back?" Misaki smile and reply''Yes, i beat her and force her to teleport me back.'' Ren said with shock,''You beat Hikaru?'' Misaki said,''Yes, and now your opponent will be me!'' Misaki rush forward to Ren and Nadeshiko magically disappear. Ren ask,''Where did Nadeshiko went to?!" Misaki slice across Ren and Ren dodge in time but got hurt and he looks at the sword Misaki is holding and he ask Misaki with a mystified face,''That sword...one of the holy sword: Nature, how did you get your hand on that thing?!" Misaki reply,''Midori-san, lets roll.'' Misaki became one with Midori and they now fight with one mind and one soul.

Where was Nadeshiko the moment she disappear? Onto the next chapter~

Author: Hope you had fun~~~~enjoy, and i am so hungry!!!!!