Chapter 19-History will repeat again

The war of the devils and the vampire is still continuing but with Hikaru enhancing magic depleting, the vampires are in a pinch.

Hikaru pov

Ah, this is a problem, i don't have enough energy to build up everyone magical power, if only Kazuki is here he can help me. Misaki will help me fight too, ah, i sure miss those days when we help each other out. But i am alone now, do you best Hikaru! 

A few hours later, most vampire and devils are gone, the only remaining devils and vampire are Kuon, his 4 warrior left and the devil king, Akiro and his 2 warrior, Hikaru complete ran out of magic and now struggles to the throne room. 

Hikaru pov

I never thought walking could be this hard, damn, i will never make it to the throne room! 

Hikaru then remember that Kaname once gave Hikaru a card that replenish magical power, in case of emergency, Hikaru take out the card and said,''Gain.'' The card turn into a potion, the card is like a fridge with a time limit that the potion will spoil. Hikaru drank the potion and said,''Thanks, Kaname, i owe you one.'' 

Misaki and the holy warrior now stand on the vampire territory but all Vampire and devil body have already turn into ash. Kaname body started to gave off a beeping sound and Kaname said,''Book.'' A book appear and Kaname said,''Hikaru just used one of my potion to increase her magic, her body is very weak now.'' Misaki said,''How you know that?" Sawako answer for Kaname as they get closer to the vampire castle.''Every time Kaname makes a potion she will label the potion number and who she gave it to, every potion can show what is happening to the user who drinks it, Kaname great at making those kind of potion.'' Kazuki reply,''Yup, but every time her potion fail, i am surprise they actually work this time.'' Kaname reply,''Excuse me, those past potion didn't have all the ingredient but thanks to Hikaru and her wolf friends, i got all those material.  By the way, the potion Hikaru just drank will just be a 10 min boost or less, i am not that strong enough to have long duration, lets hurry.''

The holy warriors speed up and they enter the castle. Since they heard the battle is around the throne room, they immediately rush there.

Hikaru pov

I enter the throne room and see my brother fighting someone and most of the devil and the 7 warrior turn to dust. I cried, the 7 warrior was important to me, they were like sister and brother to me, but like i will ever admit that. Ren, where is Ren?! 

Ren was lying down on the floor, barely alive, and Kuon is protecting him. Hikaru ran past the battle between her brother and the devil and sat right next to Ren. Hikaru said,''I will heal you right now.'' Hikaru got out her magic chains and she heal Ren. Ren got up and before he can go help Kuon, Hikaru grab his hand and something flow around Ren body. Hikaru smile and said,''Go and have a blast.'' Hikaru fainted. Akiro said,''I can't believe that the vampire princess is a holy magic user. What a unbelievable sight and rare, i want that girl more.'' Then the throne room door flash open and there is Hibiki and he shout,''HIKARU IS MY PROPERTY NO ONE DARE TOUCH HER.'' Hikaru flinch and shout back,''Who the hell is your property i am a living person here? I am still alive, i don't think i turn into a object yet!!!'' Sawako laughs and said,''Hikaru, need a hand?" Hikaru reply,''Yes, and i need to give a smack to Kaname, your potion have such limit time!!! It was less than 2 min before i use it!!! I can barely move now.'' Kaname and Sawako help Hikaru up and Hibiki stutter on his word but manage to say,''Hikaru....your memories.''Hikaru reply,''May i have the necklace back, i regret giving it back to you.'' Hibiki made a confuse and yet happy smile and face and he put the necklace on Hikaru again and he hug her. Sawako and Kaname let go of Hikaru and let them have their time. Hikaru remember the situation and she said,''I am my brother wife, so i can't betray him.''

Akiro shout,''King Kuon, i never expect you to be friends with the holy warrior, i expected that you will bring back up but not the holy warriors, lucky i was prepared. Come my minions!''

A bunch more devils sudden pop out of the throne room roof. Hikaru said,''Sorry to ask you this, but can you help us out?" Misaki smile and said,''Your my friend, that is what friends for.'' Misaki summon Midori and she said,''Lets blast, Midori.'' Misaki went slicing each devils that landed on the floor and one of the devils said,''BE CAREFUL OF THAT SWORD, ITS THE LEGENDARY HOLY SWORD!!!! ONE SWING AND YOUR DEAD!!'' Misaki grin and said,''Glad you notice but you all will be send to heaven.'' Hikaru tried to produce some magic but Hibiki grab Hikaru waist and said,''Your out of this battle for now.'' Hikaru blushed a little and said,''Put me downnnnnnn, i need to help my brother.'' Hibiki reply back,''You will be in the way if you fight in that condition, right, the oni-chan over there.'' Kuon bite his side and said,''Don't you dare touch her!'' Hibiki grin and said,''I won't guarantee that~~~'' Hibiki and Hikaru left the room with Nadeshiko. Ren face looks like he wants to follow them but he know it is his duty to stay here and protect his king. 

Hibiki lay Hikaru on the bed and Nadeshiko put a sleeping spell on Hikaru, she can recover her magic power and energy with sleep. A knock came at the door and Ren came in. Hibiki was on guard. Before Ren was hesitating to come in but Kuon encourage him. Kuon said,''Make things right with her, i am sure she will understand, don't let the one you love go away.'' Ren ran to Hikaru room.

Ren look straight at Nadeshiko and ask,''Can i have some time alone with you, Aoi?" Nadeshiko flinch and she and Ren left the room.

What happen with Nadeshiko and Ren? Now that the battle is on the favor side of the vampire another problem happen, what will happen in the next chapter, i will leave it up to your imagination. 

Author: Sorry to update so late, and i am currently updating during class so my typing might be a little off, but don't mind~~~have a good day.