Chapter 12: Reunite siblings

Kuon eyes widen the moment he sees his sister who was kidnap by the devil. Kuon got up from his throne and runs to Hikaru. Hikaru Reizen and Kuon Reizen have finally unite. Kuon pat Hikaru head as he cry, so happy to see his little sister back. Hikaru heart was warmth and she pat his head back and said,''Mo, i can't die that easily, baka oni-chan.'' Kuon reply,''I know, but i miss my little sister who was almost in danger, Hikaru i want to know everything that happen, the moment you were kidnap by those devils.'' Hikaru reply,''Sure, but i sure can have a meal first.'' Kuon smile and Hikaru sank her teeth on Kuon. Then Hikaru started to tell what happen. 

Setting: Before Hikaru was kidnap. 

Kuon and Ren was having a meeting with the 6 warriors, the another one always skip meetings and serious events. Hikaru was in her room thinking what kind of magic she wants but then the window in her room shatter and 3 devils were in front of her, before Hikaru can do anything they have cast a sleeping sleep on her. Then when she woke up she was in a den. She was tied up in chains that prevent her from using dark magic. The devils wanted to use her as a hostage so king Kuon can give up his kingdom and be there minions and the devils can take over the whole world that the vampire is now ruling. Hikaru was not hurt and the devils did not did anything bad to her, but the devils have been taking Hikaru dark power and not feeding her fresh blood because they want to know king Kuon weakness, Hikaru been resisting so the devils found a read minder person. Hikaru escape before the reader came to the den, but she was surrounded by devils the moment she got far away from the den. When the mind reader almost cast the spell on Hikaru, Hikaru cast a spell to forget her memory and her magic to teleport her to a safe place. That is how Hikaru and Misaki met. 

Hikaru did not tell what happen after that because it is such a warm memory that she plan to forget forever, Hikaru belongs to the cold not the sun she been in before. Just like the sun and night, they both cannot come up together. 

Hikaru finished explaining and Kuon cried more and snobs came out. Hikaru hurry up and take the tissues from Ren hand and give it to Kuon. Ren said,''Kuon been so worry about you that he haven't drink a single blood this month you been gone.'' Kuon pouted and said,''Its ok, i can last at least a year without blood.'' Ren laugh and said,''Yah, right.'' Kuon glare at Ren and said in a childish voice,''Ne, Hikaru and I are going to spend out time together are you going to stay here and be the third wheel?'' Kuon hug Hikaru more tighter. Ren walk his way to the door while waving his hand. 

Kuon carry Hikaru to his room and said,''Time to feast on you, Hikaru.'' Hikaru smile and said,''Mo, drink someone else blood once in a while.'' Kuon reply,''Your blood is much more sweeter.'' Kuon sank his teeth on Hikaru risk and he jump a little, Kuon said in amazement,''Hikaru, your blood taste amazingly sweet, why?" Hikaru reply,''How should i know, don't ask me something like that!'' Hikaru feels a little embarrass, Kuon giggle and said,''Your so not honest.'' Hikaru and Kuon spend their time together preciously and they took their time to have a sibling talk.

Setting: The holy castle.

A-ahem, more than 1 scream was heard across the whole holy castle. Then rather than a scream, running was heard near the queen room. Nadeshiko spilled her tea when Misaki and Hibiki open her door and scream,''HIKARU IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' 

-to be continue on the next dark journey.

Author: After eating so much sweets i want something salty now~~~ enjoy my new chapter