Chapter 17: My fate have already been decide ever since i was born.

Nadeshiko open her eyes and she is in a log house. She sit up from the bed, her injuries have been heal and when she look around she notice she is at the holy spring, Hikaru open the door and she bring some porridge and milk. Hikaru notice Nadeshiko is up and she smile and said,''How are you feeling, Nadeshiko?" Nadeshiko reply,''I'm fine, Hikaru you got your memories back?" Hikaru reply,''Not all, but i know that you guys took really good care of me when i once live with you girls in the holy palace, here some food and drink.'' Nadeshiko started to eat and then she jump and said,''WAIT!'' Nadeshiko cough and Hikaru said,''Ahhh, Nadeshiko, my magic is not that powerful so i couldn't heal all the wounds, you ok?" Nadeshiko nodded and she ask,''What happen with the battle?" Hikaru mix the porridge and she said,''Oni-chan, ah my brother, Kuon Reizen castle was attack by the devil so Oni-chan order the 7 warrior to come back with Ren.'' Nadeshiko ask,''Hikaru, aren't you gonna go help your brother?" Hikaru smile and said,''I have you to take care of, i will leave until Misaki come, ah yes, please keep a secret from Hibiki that i got my memories back, since i am going to marry my big brother, you know vampire laws and something like that, ah i sense Misaki near, i gotta go now.'' Nadeshiko grab Hikaru hands and Nadeshiko ask,''Let me ask you one thing before you go, did you have at least a little bit of feelings for Hibiki?" Hikaru look straight at Nadeshiko eyes and she reply,''Even now, i still like him but it is forbidden, now i must really go Misaki and the others are getting really close and i sense big brother need help, bye Nadeshiko, and i hope to see you again, if possible.''

Hikaru run with lightning speed and soon she arrive at the castle and then when she jump at one of the trees to listen what is happening she heard that the battle is in the throne room, there is about 20 devils and outside the castle many solider rank devil and vampire are fighting. At the throne room are the injured 7 warrior and Ren with Kuon battling. 

Hikaru pov

This could get ugly.

Hikaru look through the window where the throne room is and Hikaru for some reason did not jump in and help with the battle.

Hikaru pov

Oni-chan and Ren, i don't want to believe it, but you guys remove my memories. I don't understand why you did that, Oni-chan, you know me well the most, i hate it when my memories are mess up, i have important things to remember, yet you just take them away from me like the devils, i will never forgive you, but you are still my big brother, you must have did it for a reason, since i was born i was meant to be protected by you and i will protect you too. Even if you do something bad to me, i am Hikaru Reizen, i am your little sister and your future bride too, our magic will bring down the devils, until that day comes i will protect the ones who is important to me!

In the throne room, the 7 warriors is barely hanging on and Kuon got attacked by one of the devil leaders.

Kuon pov

Shit, damn, i can't move! 

The leader take out a dark sword and Kuon eyes widen and it is a sword that can take away both vampire and devil heart, any heart that have a evil one. Kuon was prepared for the worst. Then the throne room shatter and a girl with pink hair jump in front of the devil leader and Hikaru eyes were red and she mutter,''Ice make: Double kick!'' Hikaru kick the leader as hard as she can and then the devil far away so hard and he crash and he wither away. One of the devil scream and said,''THAT GIRL HAVE HOLY POWER! OR ELSE THE LEADER WOULDN'T WITHER AWAY!! STAY AWAY FROM HER!'' All the devils stop their movement. Hikaru look at their way, bloodthirsty and sent chill to the devils and she said in a very dark hollow voice,''Devils, receive divine punishment.'' Hikaru shout,''ICE MAKE: HOLY SWORDS!'' A more than a hundred ice swords appeared and then it seems like one of the devils who look like a real leader stamper and ask,''You couldn't be Reizen Hikaru, right? The vampire princess?! That pink hair!'' Hikaru smile evilly and said,''Smart until the end of your life.'' Hikaru low down her arm and the sword went flying to the devils. 

The devils have been destroy and some retreat. Hikaru look at Kuon, Ren and the 7 warrior injured wounds. Hikaru summon her chains and one of the 7 warrior ask,''Um, Reizen-sama, is it ok for your chains to touch us?" Hikaru look at his way and said,''Shut up, be heal or be hated.'' Hikaru is still kind of mad at the devils intrusion so she can't contain her anger. Then she look back at the hurt warrior who she told off and said,''Sorry, i am kind of angry right now, don't mind.'' The warrior reply,''Its ok.'' Hikaru then look up after healing Kuon and Ren and then Hikaru ask,''By the way, who are you guys? I only know that your group name is the 7 warriors but i don't know your names.'' The 7 warriors look at Hikaru surprisingly and Hikaru continue to heal them as they stay silent. One of the 7 warriors reply,''Reizen-chan-sama, we will tell you our name when you are older.'' Hikaru reply,''Hmm, ok.'' The past Hikaru would have be spoil and kept on asking for their names but the Hikaru in front of them have been hardships now and she have mature. 

Hikaru finish healing their wounds and she try to stand up but then she fall back down. Kuon try to carry her to her room but Hikaru slap his hands away and she said,''I can stand up myself.'' Hikaru stands up slowly and then she walk back to her room wobbly. Hikaru reach her room slowly and then she open and close her door. Hikaru slide down on the door and she starts to cry and she mutter,''I'm cold, Hibiki, where is my beloved heater?" If Hikaru have a choice she would rather be a holy warrior than a vampire, Hikaru for once regret leaving the holy palace and giving back the necklace back to Hibiki. Hikaru cries and said softly,''Now, i have nothing left from Hibiki, i have nothing anymore left.''

-to be continue

Author: Hmmmmm, i feel like something is off with this chapter but oh well~enjoy