Chapter 3- A home where you know you can come back.

Setting: The vampire castle where the vampire king, Kuon lives. In his throne King Kuon and his best friend and assistant, Ren reporting something.

King Kuon pov

Ren said,"Kuon-sama,  I am sorry but we still can't find her. We even interrogated one of the devils but they are quite tame. Shall we go and ask the leader himself?" I reply," Please do Ren and when it is the only two of us please no sama." Ren smile and bow. Natsume I will get you for this!

Setting: Misaki was left in the middle of the wood and she was worry not about her but about Hikaru.

Misaki pov

I wonder if the boys did about bad to her? Where did they go? Hikaru, where are you? Which way should i go? 

A light was shining in the wood. Misaki instinct said it is safe to go there. Misaki walk toward the light and she finally see the sun again. Ever since the Vamprie and devil fight, the sun was shut out. Misaki haven't seen the sun for years. She was really happy to feel the sun love once again. Misaki saw a red flaming hair. The sun reflect it so brightly. Misaki was towards the beautiful woman. The bright hair woman spot her and she took out her sword.

Misaki pov

A sword........am i in a dangerous situation? -Can't move- I don't think i ever have a sword pointed at me. But first thing first. -Take a step forward- I ask,''Excuse me but have you seen a girl with pink hair around hair followed by two young boys?" She lower her sword and said,''No, who are you?" I reply,'' Misaki Kurata.'' Her eyes widen and she put her sword back in her shield and said,''Sorry for my rudeness, Kurata-sama, please come this way, our queen awaits you.'' Kurata-sama? -Walking- I ask,''Um, what is you name?" She reply,''Kaname, the others usually call me Kana, choose whatever you prefer.'' So cool. -Just remember something- I ask,''Ne, Kaname, my pink hair friend was with two boys one with white hair another with blonde hair, you sure you don't know where she is?" Kaname reply,''I shall call Hibiki and Kazuki and see what is happening.''

Setting: Hikaru and the wolf gang found Misaki smell and reach to where they see a very bright place with sun, follow by Hibiki and Kazuki who amazingly catch up to the wolf pace. Hikaru saw Misaki at a distant and ran to her as fast as she can. Hikaru almost wanted to jump on Misaki but Kaname lightning speed took out her sword and swing her sword across Hikaru. Hikaru did not escape successfully and she got a deep wound on her left arm. Misaki turn around fast and saw Hikaru bleeding, she panic. Remembering her mother death.

Misaki pov

I scream,''HIKARU!!!!!!!!!!!'' -RUSH TO HER- I look at her wound and she is bleeding a lot. I look at Kaname.

Kaname pov

After i slice the girl who try to attack Kurata-sama, Kurata-sama rush to her and glare at me i cannot release her fiery gaze at me. She made a voice that i had never heard before a voice of a demon, who is chanting something devilish. Kurata-sama said,''You, who have cross the line, you dare to hurt the one who help me, be with me, and stay with me, i shall give you divine punishment.''  -The ground starts to shake and soon dark shadows were around me and Kurata-sama said,''Disappear from this world."

Hikaru pov

M-misaki? Misaki eyes turned so cold yet fiery she chant something familiar and it sprout some memory. -flashback- I remember my brother who i was really happy to be with when i was little i see a blue hair person who i know very well, his name was.......i don't remember i only remember he use this chant before to destroy someone. -Jolt- Misaki is going to kill her. I force Misaki down as she was just about to close her hands a signal of the finishing chant. Misaki eyes turn back to normal and fainted. Kazuki and Hibiki were frozen there, useless. 

Time feels like it was going pass very slowly, Kaname was safe and sound, but Hikaru is gradually losing strength. She also fainted next to Misaki. Hibiki got out of his frozen state first and aid help to Misaki and Hikaru. Kazuki follow Hibiki example and help Kaname out and they call for their pets.

Setting: Guest room. Misaki room. deep sleep- the queen of the holy land next to her, a professional doctor and Kazuki.

Setting: Guest room #2. Hikaru room. Have a high fever, great loss of blood, also having a nightmare. A very good doctor and the queen assistant, Sawako, Kaname, and Hibiki.

Doctor said,''She loss a lot of blood, her deep wound doesn't seem to have hit any critical parts. but it cause her a high fever. Bandage her every 4 hours, and put the lotion on her wounds. When she wakes up, let her drink some fever pills and give her lots of water and rest she should be fine. 

Guess room #1, where Misaki was. 

Doctor said: She used a large amount of dark energy and since this is a holy place the dark energy made her felt uncomfortable because she never experiences something like that. I think she will need to have the dark energy be remove from her for her to wake up, or she will be eaten by the dark energy. 

Kazuki said,"Doctor, but how do we get the dark energy out of her?" 

Doctor said,"Well, that is the fastest way for her to wake up by letting a vampire suck out the dark energy from her she will be save, or eternal sleep. 

The queen of the holy land, Nadeshiko said,''Thank you doctor, please let Kazuki sent you out.''

Setting: Hikaru room, everyone left the room except for Kaname who is deeply sorry for what she did.

Hikaru pov

-In dream land, dreaming a time with her oni-chan- Ne ne ne, onii-chan, play with mee. The guy who is with the blue hair told her,''Hikaru~~ onii-chan is busy with his work, you can't bother him~~, you as the only vampire girl should know that you can't go out or bad dampire will eat you.'' Hikaru whine and said,''Ren, you play with me then!!'' Ren, with blue hair, that is your name. Ren said,''I am busy myself too, i am already babysitting you.'' Hikaru crawl on Ren and snuggle him. Ren whisper,''Ne, Hikaru, is Onii-chan important to you?" Hikaru said,'' Of course, he is the one i love, i will protect onii-chan.'' Ren laugh and said,''Good girl, it is important to protect who you love, Hikaru Reizen.'' -Eyes open- -Look around...her, she is sleeping like that, it cold too, you who cut me, i forgive you, you were only protecting who is important to you. -Sit up- I am a vampire, a little blood loss is no problem, tho i don't have full memory, i will stick with Misaki, who seems to have a clue to my memory. While i was sleeping i heard that Misaki got stuck with dark energy in her.........protect who is important to me. 

Hikaru got off the bed and place a blanket over Kaname. Guess room #1 and #2 are next door. Hikaru walk to Misaki room and open the door. Kazuki is sleeping on the couch. Hikaru sit beside Misaki and take a look at her.

Hikaru pov

Don't use such high level magic for me, you silly head. I won't leave you like how your mother did. Don't worry, i won't let you die, you who have pick me up and save me. Thank you for giving some memory back to me.

Hikaru sank her teeth on Misaki risk and took away the dark energy and ate it. 

Hikaru pov

You should be fine now, live on and survive, don't get drag into the dark world, you won't ever again because i ate your dark magic ability, sorry, to keep you safe, i will give it back when the time is right.

Hikaru went back to her room. Everyone in the castle slept with worries about Misaki and Hikaru. Until the next morning.

To be continue on the next dark journey.