Chapter 9: The time will come.

Misaki magic training increase everyday, everyday was hard working for Misaki but her hard work is paying off. Misaki gradually training had made her magic level very high. She can now open portals to spaces she wants. Hikaru is not far behind. Hikaru ice magic is improving everyday too and so is her creativity, Thanks to Hibiki, who encourage Hikaru. After that night, when Hikaru woke up, she saw Hibiki sleeping next to her, she felt safety. Since then Hikaru had trust herself to Hibiki and their lives were fill with joy. Now, its break time, Hikaru went and visit the wolves with Hibiki, so did Misaki and Kazuki too.

Hikaru pov

When i saw Yoru and the brothers, i jump on Ikuto. Ah, i knew it, Ikuto is warmer~~~. Hibiki patted Karou and ask how he is doing and Karou said he's fine. Misaki is hiding behind Kazuki for some reason. Kazuki seems to be on guard too. I notice that i haven't know all of the wolves yet, Yoru, Ikuto, Karou, and...2 more wolves that is always quiet. I went up to the two wolves and ask,''What is your name?'' They both have red coated skin but the biggest one have a darker red. The darker red reply,''Hayate, and my little brother, Ai-kun.'' I reply,''Nice to meet you all.'' 

Hibiki is thinking about how Hikaru open the wolves that easily. Hibiki said,''Ah, i give up~'' Hikaru look at Hibiki curiously and ask,''Give up on what?" Hibiki explain,''In this holy place, we each have our own pets, or rather friends. My friends were these wolves, Kazuki friends were lions. Kaname was fire lizard, Sawako was ''tengu'', they are like fallen angels, Nadeshiko is a phoenix.'' Hikaru reply,''I am sure that you and i can take care of our lovely friends together.'' Hibiki reply,''I don't know, it depends if they still want me.'' Hikaru laugh and reply,''Hibiki, your the one who been taking care of them, they love you like they always do, lets take care of the together.'' Hikaru grab Hibiki hands and they both gave a group hug to their friends. Misaki who been on guard now have a smile and she ask Kazuki,''Ne, Kazuki, can i have a pet friend?" Kazuki reply,''Of course you can, lets go, :) we will be like the third wheel if we stay here any longer.'' Misaki gave out a gentle laugh. 

Hikaru pov

Yoru said,''Hikaru, Hibiki, want to go out for a ride?" I look at Hibiki. Hibiki reply,''Sure, a little ride to the holy spring sounds nice.'' Yoru was hesitant and reply,''Aahaha, guess we can only go that far away from the holy palace.'' I wanna ride yoru. Hibiki reply,''Ok, Hikaru gets to ride Yoru! I will ride on Hayate.'' Hayate complains,''Awwww, i rather have a lady on me, Hibiki your so heavy~~'' I laugh, Hayate sounds like a kid complaining about carrying a bunch of shopping stuff. Aahahahha, i can't control myself anymore. 

Soon the front yard was fill with laughter and Kaname who is in the library saw them laughing was laughing herself. 

In the end, Hikaru is riding Yoru and Hibiki on Hayate. Hikaru was really happy to feel the wind and she felt like a ninja~ And soon they arrive at the pond, since the wolves received Hikaru dark power they can enter now. When the enter, Hikaru eyes were shining. She didn't notice before but the pond surrounding were like a cave and there were so many crystals, and she was running around like a kid seeing so many beautiful things all at once. 

Hikaru pov

This place is so beautiful!! I didn't notice it before because Kazuki was such a meanie back then. Ah, yes, last time when i sing here, the crystal were shining. It was glowing very brightly. I want to see it again!'' 

Hikaru started to sing.

Start line!

   Dreams are meant to be fulfilled, not to be dreamed away

Don't misguide your want to make them shine, this is the
Start line!

Should you find yourself lost and stuck at a crossroad
Simply close your eyes and listen to your heart's voice
It will guide you with the words, "Never give up"
As you go forth and aim for the world that you saw

It's so boring trying to be like someone else
Our uniqueness is a miracle that grants us wings to fly

Dreams are meant to be fulfilled, not to be dreamed away
Don't misguide your want to make them shine because
Regret is definitely unbecoming of your features
So release your inhibitions and take off for the
Start line!  

The pond itself and the crystal was shining so much that Hibiki was so surprised. Hikaru throat started to hurt like last time when she was here singing. Hikaru in her head thinking,''I must finish this song! I must have my memory back!'' Then all the pond and the crystal turn into dark red. Like the place is fill with blood. Then Hikaru head snap.....why must i have my memory back that fast, i want to stay near Misaki more, more, until.....when? I don't know the future, but i need to sing!

  The song continues- Start line!

Even if it doesn't reach you, I'll long for

The tomorrow that I'll be reach, no matter what happens
"Go for it!" are the words that I will protect by embracing them
So don't cry and instead look to the sky and laugh

Mistakes or failure lead you to a chance of succeeding
One by one we'll try and face the challenge by going upwards

Only if I become serious will I not lose to anyone
The sweat and tears form a bond that takes the place of hope
The goal I surely want to get to is truly faraway
So let's join hands and go towards the light
On the other side of what I don't know is who I am
I'll expand my wings and fly high up into the sky
Start line!

Everyone can become an idol and glitter again and again
As become full of pride and get higher and more beautiful, I'll embrace my ambition
Start line!

Dreams are meant to be fulfilled, not to be dreamed away
Don't misguide your want to make them shine because
Regret is definitely unbecoming of your features
So release your inhibitions and take off for the
Start line!

Now look up as this chance is waiting for you!  

Setting: At the vampire castle, Kuon-sama and Ren in the throne room, they hear a voice, A girl singing for them. The moment the voice is clearer they notice it is Hikaru voice, yearning for something she doesn't know what it is. Ren and Kuon look at each other and they nodded. They sent for their 7 most powerful vampire and go get Hikaru. IN the throne room, there is also the same crystals from the pond. 

Hikaru finished her song and she fainted. The pond light turn back to normal and Hibiki snap out of his daze and rush to Hikaru, Hibiki hurry up and try to go back to the holy castle. Hikaru went through the holy barrier. Yet that they know, Hikaru memories is coming back every second. What will become Hikaru and Misaki friendship? And Hibiki broken heart?

-To be continue on the next dark journey

Author: MY HANDS ARE FREEEZING!!!!! enjoy.