Chapter 4: Hikaru should not be allow to stay in the holy land.

After last night, Hikaru saved Misaki life, with Misaki sudden recovery the whole castle is in a state of uproar. But everyone was happy to see Misaki awake again and they suspect that a vampire is in the castle. But surely no one would have went through the holy land with a dark power, even the strongest vampire and devil and the world can't go through the holy barrier or bare the sun! That is what the people in the castle are thinking. 

Misaki pov

The doctor visited me and help me do a check up and talk to a beautiful light purple hair girls she looks like a princess. Then the doctor left and Kazuki came in and he was really joyful to see to safe. I ask,''Did something happen to me?" Kazuki said,''You used a dark magic inside the holy barrier and the holy barrier made the magic send back to you and made you forever sleep. Only if a vampire or a devil can tak- or rather suck out the dark magic and the proof is on your hand. I look at my hand and it does have a bite mark. One of the servant said,''It must have been that pink hair lady, she reeks with dark magic when i saw her today. We should bring her to the holy pond and purity her if we have to we need to kill her!'' I shout to the servant,''Don't you dare say that about Hikaru! She already been to the holy pond and the crystal accepted her! You have no right to say filthy words about my friend.''

Nadeshiko( queen of the holy land) pov

Misaki eyes burn with fire scared my servant. I told my servant to return to her duties and i apologize to Kurata. Kurata angry face wen back to normal and now she have a worry face. She said,''Sorry, i yell at your servant.'' Such a well manner lady, i think i will train her like with Hibiki and Kazuki. I reply with a reassuring smile,''It's ok, Kurata, my servant did went overboard, i will give her a light punishment later, so how you feeling? Do you want something?" Kurata nodded and ask,''Can i see Hikaru?" I think i saw that coming. I reply,''Sure, Hikaru is out in the front door taking a nap under the sun, don't worry Kurata i don't suspect her as a vampire or a devil. Hikaru looks like she enjoy the sun very much so.'' Misaki grinned with relief. What a beautiful smile, just like her mother. Yuzuru Kurata, i will cherish your daughter so don't worry. I walked to the door and was about to leave and Kurata said,''Um...'' I turn around an ask,''Yes?" Kurata said,''I haven't know your name yet.'' I smiled and laugh at myself(a light small laugh of amusement) and reply,''Ahaha, i am so sorry for my late introduction Kurata, my name is Nadeshiko Hatsumitsu, the queen of the holy land, and also a friend of your mother.'' Kurata made a wide expression but soon became a beautiful smile and she said,''No wonder..you have the air of my mother, it feels so warm and  nostalgia. Nadeshiko, mind if i call you your first name?" I reply,''Of course, you are Yuzuru daughter and you are now like a daughter to me, make yourself home.'' Kurata reply,''Then, call me Misaki, Nadeshiko." I reply,''Ok, Misaki, take a good rest, Kazuki go find Hikaru for Misaki, i have to attend the meeting.'' 

Kazuki open the door for Nadeshiko and bow to Misaki an said,''Take a nap first or you can take a shower, the front door is kind of far so you can do something first, and Reizen-chan might have wanted to stay in the sun more.'' Misaki nodded and thank for Kazuki advice. Misaki went and shower.

Setting: The front yard, Hikaru laying on the grass and Hibiki is walking to her

Hibiki sat right next to Hikaru. Hikaru smile and said,''You know who-or rather what i am now right, Mr.mind reader?" Hibiki reply,''So what you going to do now? Stay here and watch over Misaki and a plan to get your memories back?" Hikaru reply,''If you know the answer already then just sit there and relax.'' Hibiki reply,''Your not scare of me telling your secret to the queen?" Hikaru reply,''Your not that type to tell on others, i can tell that at least.'' Hibiki give a small laugh and said,''Your a interesting person.'' 

To be continue on the next dark journey. Sorry if it is kind of short, kinda want to put small pieces of ideas so even i can remember what i wrote and so it would be easier for my readers to be able to kept up with the story and the flow, hope i did that. (Just so if you read my story happiness kingdom, yup it is kind of mess up) sorry :P