# 1: Once a Bad boy always a bad boy

Delinquent yes, have a very bad attitude yes, and a smirk that get girls swooning, with god may care attitude. He is the outlaw, the bad boy of Riverdale high. And yes sometimes I hate to admit it but he is smoking hot, deviliously handsome, if you will see him the first impression will be that he is something straight out from the magazine covers. And as much as angelic the face is he is devil in disguise.

That's exact first impression I had when I entered the Riverdale high for my senior year. And I learned a very tough and meaningful lesson that day. Never be in way of Ace Frank Miller. You can be in the way of Satan and you will survive but if you ever come face to face with it's spawn you will just in the path of your inevitable death.

How did I know well I will blame nothing but my clumsiness for the same. Because I collided with a very muscular wall on my way to principal's office dropping my things at middle of the hallway. "watch where you going nerd" he said. "only because I wear glasses I am designated as nerd don't you think you are a bit too observant?" I said back and that one sentence had placed me on the list of the bad boy it's not the good people's list it is the one in which he put the name of those who's life he will be going to make hell off. "it's clearly not working nerd you need to check out those big round headlights you call glasses" he retorted back rudely. "you..." I said but he took one step forward and I took another one back until I was caged between his body and the lockers.

His golden hazel eyes bore into mine dull brown one. His minty breath fanned over my lips. His gazed dropped down on my lips before meeting my eyes again. He smelled of citrus and chocolate a very funny yet beautiful combination. His golden hairs were of mix of different shades and his lips were full soft and rosy. His nose was lined with little freckles like someone had spread golden dust over it. I just want to run my fingers through those locks.

His lips were inches away from me so I closed my eyes waiting for him to close the distance. I felt something slip over my hairs on my ears and I felt his lips touching the space below my earlobe making my lips release a moan. He chuckled at my response. "So responsive baby girl, as much as I like to continue you will be late for your lesson" he said and walked away leaving me hanging there with erratic breathing and fiery skin where it burned with anticipation with desire I tried to kept hidden for so long.

I tried to collect my things with shaking hands. Another one beat me to it. "here you must be brave that you survived back there from the hands of Ace" he said as his beautiful light blue eyes met mine. It held warmth not cold like Ace's. "you are new here?" he asked as he hand me my things. "yes I was just about to get my schedule when that jerk interrupted me." I said. "oh you don't want to mess with Ace trust me he is a bad news, he is the re-known delinquent, he always gets out because his rich parents" he said. as he stopped in front of principal's office "here you go by the way I am William Graham so you can find me if you need the tour later" he said bidding goodbye.

"here is your schedule and locker number with combination miss Hart, hope you have a good experience in riverdale high" principal Burton said. I nodded before leaving to my first class English lit. I will find the locker first because I cannot carry all this stuff around for all day anyway I am already late few minutes more will not do any harm. I thought as I set out to find my locker. After 10 minutes of wandering around in empty hallways I got to the lockers and then shoved all the stuff in the locker. And then I headed to the English class carrying a note book with me. 

A/N: here it is friends the just write it challenge story and it will also go for the wattys. another thing is it is the the part of bad boy Chronicles. more to come hope you like their story ACE and VIVIAN.

vote like comment