6#One more surprise visit

"so where did you disappeared during the party?" this is the first question I heard when I entered the homeroom. "uhh... just I got call from my mom and I left" I lied. "oh" she said. "why?" I asked. "some girls said that you left with Ace" Jenna said. "why would I leave with him?" I asked. "exactly my thoughts girl" she said. "by the way William was searching for you whole night" she said. "oh" I said.

I remember exactly where I had been that night into his arms securing me into them. I didn't have any nightmare for the day. I felt peaceful when I woke up into his arms next morning. I know I should have panicked but I didn't not even after I saw him half naked and me in his t-shirt. It should have me panicked and I did few moments later.

I remember how he tricked me in believing that we had did the deed. And I just smacked him. "hey don't be violent woman I didn't touched you" he said. Then he made me breakfast and like a gentleman dropped me home. turns out my mother knew all along and he called my mother from my phone explaining where am i.

"so you are ready for the performance sequencing we need to prep them for the school dance we cannot let anyone like Barbra to steal the lead performances right?" she asked. "yes yes you are right" I said. "you are staying to help me?" she asked. "yes of course Jen" I said as we walked towards the studio where Dance club have their practice, auditions and meetings.

"it was last one thank god" Jen said as the last one left. Her phone rang on the que. "yes mother I will be there" she said. "sorry Hun today you have to lock up keep the keys ok you can give them to me tomorrow" she said running outside with her bags. I saw the huge mirror showing me. "can I do this?" I asked to myself. I just pressed the play button on my ipod playing the you and I of One direction and let the music take control and it did.

I felt my hands and feets moving to their own accord. Raising and twirling in their own accord I felt every beat flow through my body each word encased into my mind. I moved my hips and body let the another side of me unleash itself freely. I was soaring into the music not even saw where I was going as I perform the perfect waltz singly and rolled like ballerina should have performing the perfect cartwheel and gracefully landing on my feets before moving my hips again and twirling thrice before coming to the abrupt halt as my eyes collided with molten golden ones.

I looked at myself straightened my dress and switched off the ipod. "what...what are you doing here?" I asked. "your mom is calling you for atleast half an hour baby girl" he said. "i...I was busy" I said. "I can see that" he said. "why you are hiding like this, you know how graceful you look back there" he said. "you really give me one surprise after another babygirl you know that you never fail to amaze me" he said. "I must be going or mom will be throw fits" I said and collected my things. I felt a hand stop me and I heard music. "do you trust me?" he asked. I nodded. "then dance with me baby girl" he said dropping my things on the ground.

He pulled me closer and then he held my hand hisanother hand was on my waist as he rolled me out and then pulled me in slowlyhis chest meet my back then he bent me forward a little and rolled me into theback again make me face his front. Then he dipped me backwards and pushed me upso my legs were surrounding his waist. He held my waist and said "let go babygirl" I did because I trusted him. he lowered me first my hands and thenflipped me so I was standing again and then we followed the beats making ourown salsa moves when I rest my one leg into his balancing myself as I just kepton moving on the beats slowly. Then my legs inched into his waist and anothermet his performing the perfect split. Then he pulled up interlacing my fingersagain giving me a final dip and then pulling me up and pulling me closer as thesong ended. "yes you are full of surprises baby girl". He said giving me hisheart warming smiles. 

A/N: here you go sorry for late update i am sick for days. well i am better now so i can update more frequently.

so here is one more Ace and Vivian moments. Cheers for our bad boy...

see you next time until then... 

happy reading... 

don't forget to

like 

vote

comment