# 20:Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Forgiveness it seems to be such a silly thing. How could I ask for someone's forgiveness when I am not myself ready to forgive. 

Ace stopped talking to me again after the kiss. I tried to approach him many times but he doesn't budge.

"what are you thinking" Jenna asked as we sipped on our cokes. Today was our free day. I was getting really tired of practicing. Ace gave us a day off and Jenna planned whole day relaxation for us starting with shopping, spa and then movies.

So we are currently sitting in McDonalds' having our big Mac with large fries and coke. "why is Sorry seems to be the hardest word in dictionary" I moaned. "Ace is your problem not the word" She pointed.

"beside it's never too late to say sorry" Jenna said. "Is it too late to be sorry now?" I said. "stop going all Justin Bieber on me" She said. "hey when I quoted blue you didn't said anything" I said. "I like that Duncan guy" She said.

 "ummm... isn't he is too old for you Jenna?" I asked. "I like older guys they seems to be more experience." Ewww... don't even go there" I said. Jenna started to laugh.

Next day when I walked in foe the practice I had a full proof plan with me. It may back fire but... I can say I tried.

I told guys to hold out the banner s and boards as soon as Ace walked inside through those doors. "Hey that rhymes" Liam said. Cooper chuckled.

"I am going to be a bad version of Justin right now but I don't care" I thought. As soon as Ace entered our plan was in action. 

"guys where are you it's time for practice we don't have much time left." Ace's voice said as he came inside. "guys?" he asked.

 The first board was up. It had his picture when we first met he pushed me against the wall. I don't know who took it but I glad they did.

"When you called me Baby girl for the first time I Thought you are Jerk"

Second picture popped up it was Ace looking at me intently when I almost tripped and he saved me.

But then you saved me which made you less of a Jerk and more of a Knight in shining Armor.

Third note popped up and it said...

When you scolded the teacher I knew what they say about you was true. You are a outlaw a bad boy.

Fourth board again have a picture of us from the pizza

But then you came home to me that night with a pizza in your hand and smirk on your lips. I knew you are something different rather than just the bad boy of the town.

Fifth one was the picture of me and Ace from the party he crashed.

I never may say it but your words effected me so much specially when you said take a chance baby girl you may not know what next moment will bring.

Sixth one was the fairy light terrace of his house which he taken me to.

I did take the chance and I didn't regretted it because I found the true Ace Frank Miller that day. And I am still willing to take another chance.

Seventh and last one was the one I was holding it had mine and his picture from the school audition dance...

I know sorry seems to be the hardest word and forgiveness is not a easy thing to give but someone told me that life is too short to hold grudges .

I stood up and said "Is it too late now to be sorry because I am missing more than just your body" the corner of his lips twitched. "Please forgive me Ace I am willing to try to make a us. I am missing you by my side.

 I am missing you calling me baby girl and oh god I cannot believe I am saying that I miss your kisses." He didn't said anything. I looked down. Tears were threatening to spill from my eyes.

Then I felt his hand go under my chin and he pulled it up. His lips pressed softly against mine. "do you still miss my kisses Baby girl?" he asked.

 "yes" I said. "too bad they are only reserved for my girlfriend" My face fell did he have a girlfriend? "you will only get more if you are willing to be mine forever, so baby girl will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"yes... yes a thousand times yes" I said. He pulled me to him and said whispering into my ears "are you sure I am still an outlaw baby girl." He said. 

"I am an Outcast and you are an outlaw we meant to be together beside you are only my outlaw" I said holding his collar pulling him to me. "getting possessive aren't we Baby girl?" He said. 

"shut up and kiss me" I said. And he didn't argued further as his lips met mine.

A/N: Thanks for the one hundred and thirteen reads. Here is the next chapter. 

Enjoy

And please

vote

comment and 

Share