#16: You are not welcome here

His voice was like shard of ice. He was hurting me. But he kissed me. I guess he never got enough of my lips. Or enough of me. Why do I think I never will get enough of him?

"you are still silent Vivian why are you here?" He asked. What no baby girl? It is still harder then I thought. "you are hurt" I said. "I know" he said still not showing anything. "let me see" I said. He moved away again. "I don't need you concern Vivian." I flinched when I heard him call me that.

"Funny because minutes earlier you weren't complaining" I said. "I lost my control once I am not losing it again" He said still cold tone. "fine then Ace Frank Miller . You say you will not lose control again. But what if I want you to?" I asked.

"it's not your decision to make Vivian it's mine and I am no longer attracted to you. You wanted freedom. You wanted to date other guys go and date them I am not staking my claim on you" He said. Still no baby girl.

His eyes shifted towards my hand there was a huge bruise there and little blood. His jaw clench. He was angry because of that. "who did this?" He asked. I fidgeted with the hem of my shirt. "I asked you something Baby girl who did this to you?" He asked in his hard cold voice.

"you care Ace Frank Miller you still care" I said. He leaned closer to me. "how can you tell that so confidently?" He asked his voice turned soft. "you didn't hit me you actually stopped" I said. "you know you could have gotten hurt? What were you thinking?" He asked suddenly his voice getting louder with every word.

"That I have to do something. I remember how you said that you never wanted to be an outlaw. And I cannot let you be one. Not anymore." I said. "so you threw you in front of me what I if I haven't stopped? What if I accidently hit you?" he asked. "I know you would not" I said. "why?" He asked. "because I trust you" I said.

I felt him take a sharp intake of breath. Trust is such a silly thing once if got it broken you can never win it back. "Ace I..." I could not complete my sentence because I heard some commotion outside. Ace walked out with me in toe.

"tell me where the hell is she" it was William. I saw a frightened Jenna and a bored James with him. "You know that You are not welcome here Graham" Ace voice sent shiver down my spine. Everyone stopped. William's eyes met mine and he scowled. I saw him looking at something.

He was looking at Ace who has his arm wrapped around my waist possessively. Jenna relaxed and James smiled at me. William's eyes turned hard. "let her go Miller" William said. "why should I she came to me at first place. She belongs to me now" Ace said.

She belongs to me now... Goosebumps arose all over my body listening to the chilly voice of Ace. "she is not an object Miller let her decide" William said. Ace's arm gripped me tightly. I took it off.

Ace stirred at me. His eyes turned hard questioning me. "I trust you" Only thing that escaped my lips before I walked towards William. William have a smirk off his face. He thought I forgot that He hurt me. I stood in front of him. He smile a sick smile that I loath.

"you chose right one princess I will make sure you stay as one. A princess in my personal castle." William said. I looked at Ace and smiled softly. "trust me" I mouthed to him. He nodded watching me and William closely. "No thanks William Graham Miller I already found my prince" I said. "yes he may not be the one in your eyes but for me he is mine and I am happy being his baby girl" I said.

I saw Jenna smile and James grinning too. When did they joined Team Ace? William suddenly held me Harshly. "I told you princess to choose carefully who you allies are and you have chosen the wrong side" William said. I cried out as the pain shot through me already bruised arm.

Ace came towards us. James tried to pull him back of me. Jenna told Him to stop. It's time to show no one can effect your decisions. I kneed him in stomach and his hold flattened. Ace pulled me in his embrace. I slapped William hard.

 "never touch me again" I said. "you pick the wrong guy to mess with I do more than just touch you Vivian hart. I will make you mine. And you cannot escape me." He said more like threatened before walking out.

A/N: here it is next chapter of the outcast and the outlaw. what will william do now? will he actually harm Vivian and Ace? stay tuned to find out.

And Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Share